Uncharted : Lost Legacy

See the slimy fecker are a it again
This new dlc £30, the old triple pack which included this dlc was only £20.

Nd can go get fucked.
it was uncharted 4 that if you bought the deluxe version you got this for free not the 3 pack remastered.

It's a 10 hour stand alone game for 30 quid, uncharted 2 was the same length. Doesnt seem bad value to me.

Was originally advertised as dlc, it's the same shit they pulled with tlou.
Left behind was only 2 hours.

it was uncharted 4 that if you bought the deluxe version you got this for free not the 3 pack remastered.

It's a 10 hour stand alone game for 30 quid, uncharted 2 was the same length. Doesnt seem bad value to me.

Not the remastered editions, the original dlc pack for u4 was called the triple pack then they changed it to explorer pack, now you can't buy it anymore. You got this and two multiplayer packs for £20 now this on its own is £30

That is awful value.

I'm not paying 20 odd quid for a 10 hour game. I can clock that in one/two nights.

I paid £30 for Horizon ZD and I've had over 70 hours from that and I've still got the final mission to do yet.

I'm not even a tight fucker either, but they can fuck right off.

I'm not paying 20 odd quid for a 10 hour game. I can clock that in one/two nights.

I paid £30 for Horizon ZD and I've had over 70 hours from that and I've still got the final mission to do yet.

I'm not even a tight fucker either, but they can fuck right off.
Just trade it in when you're done at CEX. You'll recoup most of your money. Uncharted games are usually good for a few playthroughs, anyway, with collectables and that.

Just trade it in when you're done at CEX. You'll recoup most of your money. Uncharted games are usually good for a few playthroughs, anyway, with collectables and that.

A 10 hour game should be no more than £10.

You can get the witcher 3 GOTY for £20 and the Blood and Wine expansion part of that alone is 40 hours

Back