Uncharted 1 or 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Both cracking games mate!

The 2nd one probably edges it for me - bearing in mind how often sequels get hyped up and are shite -this one didnt disappoint IMO

Both cracking games mate!

The 2nd one probably edges it for me - bearing in mind how often sequels get hyped up and are shite -this one didnt disappoint IMO

Thats what i'm hoping ike, completed the first one yesterday and am looking at getting the second, Baldock Mackem has put it on the games swap thread so ive pm'd him to see if he wants to swap for any the games i listed.

Both brilliant. After I finish ac2 (playing again) I might revisit drakes first adventure. Uncharted is a bit like the first tomb raider games. Superb

First one is slightly better. Second one is still amazing though. A truly fantastic series so far. Really regret trading in my copy of the first one.

Both great, but both have their downfalls.

1 - Nazi Zombies
2 - Big purple things that are near impossible to kill?

2 may just pip it because of Chloe like :lol:

aye take the supernatural thing out of both and they would be even better games. second one's better for me because of the action scenes, like the crashed train and stuff. second one had more variety and lasted longer too.

aye take the supernatural thing out of both and they would be even better games. second one's better for me because of the action scenes, like the crashed train and stuff. second one had more variety and lasted longer too.

aye and that dark haired lass had a cracking arse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back