Unbeaten

I can easily see us going the next 10 - 20 games unbeaten and in the top 4 as a result.

Despite a slow disjointed squad and formation, we have characteristics that have stopped us from losing and even being the better team for 45 minutes in probably our most difficult early game. Plus the fact that the league we are in is not very good.

If this happened, what would you take from it? Would you be happy and content?

Would you think that you may have judged the manager too harshly or just that he had improved?

Everything going to plan etc?
Im trying to be positive I really am but 1 shot on target on Saturday is a very worrying stat.

It crossed my mind we could even be relegated this season, unlikely but who knows... More likely we’ll finish top half of the table, but I don’t see promotion likely under Ross.

Teams had Ross sussed fairly quickly last season. Despite new players, we seem to be just as turgid and unable to create chances as we were last season. It’s early days with the new players, but honestly, I think the job is beyond Ross. I can’t see anything changing as long as he’s here.

I can easily see us going the next 10 - 20 games unbeaten and in the top 4 as a result.

Despite a slow disjointed squad and formation, we have characteristics that have stopped us from losing and even being the better team for 45 minutes in probably our most difficult early game. Plus the fact that the league we are in is not very good.

If this happened, what would you take from it? Would you be happy and content?

Would you think that you may have judged the manager too harshly or just that he had improved?

Everything going to plan etc?
1-1
1-1
1-1
1-1
1-1
1-1
1-1
1-1
1-1
1-1
1-1
1-1
1-1
1-1
1-1
1-1
1-1....... but we’re still unbeaten

Unbeaten maybe but we'll draw too many games under Ross!

138 points to play for this season for the 100 points target with 4 points of the 138 dropped so far....This trend will continue.

No surprise here - half think we’re shite half think we’re great

I dont think were great, far from it. My point is a bit convoluted but that going 20 games unbeaten would no doubt change fan opinion but the work behind the scenes will be the same.

Back