Unbeaten

Coeus

Striker
I can easily see us going the next 10 - 20 games unbeaten and in the top 4 as a result.

Despite a slow disjointed squad and formation, we have characteristics that have stopped us from losing and even being the better team for 45 minutes in probably our most difficult early game. Plus the fact that the league we are in is not very good.

If this happened, what would you take from it? Would you be happy and content?

Would you think that you may have judged the manager too harshly or just that he had improved?

Everything going to plan etc?

I can easily see us going the next 10 - 20 games unbeaten and in the top 4 as a result.

Despite a slow disjointed squad and formation, we have characteristics that have stopped us from losing and even being the better team for 45 minutes in probably our most difficult early game. Plus the fact that the league we are in is not very good.

Would you think that you may have judged the manager too harshly or just that he had improved?

:eek::oops::D

Ye
ep

Yep only another 20 draws to go

Yes if we win games regularly and get promoted then its obvious that I would have judged the manager too harshly. That's all anybody wants.

If our better players stay fit they have the ability to win games almost single handedly at L1 level. That’s what kept us in touch last season. Had McGeady picked up an injury earlier than he did, I think Doncaster would have finished above us.
It nearly worked but we look worse now.
We don’t create chances and look porous at the back which is not the hallmark of a side looking to win automatic promotion.

We've gotten pretty lucky to draw our last 2 games, if we don't improve our luck will run out and draws could become loses. We've seen last year draws don't get you promoted, a few more wins and loses from draws last season would have gotten us promoted automatically.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't see that personally, I can see a manager bereft of a strategy tinkering with a formation and squad selection with moderate success but ultimately achieving the same ends.

The question you're really asking is whether we think a new manager can attain a better set of results over the course of the next 10-20 games than Ross and I believe there are others worth taking a chance on. I'd love Ross to achieve redemption but in the here and now its a question of when you pull the trigger not if.

Better the devil you know? Not for me.

We've gotten pretty lucky to draw our last 2 games, if we don't improve our luck will run out and draws could become loses. We've seen last year draws don't get you promoted, a few more wins and loses from draws last season would have gotten us promoted automatically.
Alternatively, the form of some of our players could improve.

Back