Unable to access eBay forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ithilla

Hi

Is anyone able to help me here? I'm trying to add a new post on the eBay link on RTG but get the following message:

ithilla, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=8549689#ixzz1134xfNw0

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

I haven't tried adding anything on there, but I'm guessing the way it works is a bot is set to troll through ebay and automatically post items with keywords relating to Sunderland football and safc which are nearing their end time

Thats correct.

We don't allow user advertising in the forums.

If you make a listing directly on eBay with anything Sunderland related it will automatically be picked up and listed in that forum (we then earn an affilliate fee when anyone clicks through the link and successully buys something).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back