Umbro Blue away shirt 78/79

Yeah if you look at the picture of Tom Ritchie on that link you can see the main colour on the stripe is white for the 'infill' whereas this replica is red.
You're wrong mate. The infill was always red (i.e. white diamonds).
It appears white in the Tom Richie picture but only because the proportion of red infill on the original was less than the copy.

I recieved my replica jubilee top yesterday.
It really is a very good replica (all umbro badges and labels etc) but I don't think the collar is quite as I remember it.
It's not quite as "big" as I remember it!

I got my jubilee well before Wembley. Took two weeks to arrive as they come from thailand

To be fair the guy I spoke to was extremely helpful and I left a request for more Sunderland shirts to which he said they would look into

Looking at that I'm pleased I've never ordered one, absolute wrang'uns by the looks of it.
I thought that but mine arrived this morning after about 4 weeks...to be fair to them their comms were pretty good and sent me ongoing screenshots from DHL of passage from Thailand - very pleased with the shirt

I thought that but mine arrived this morning after about 4 weeks...to be fair to them their comms were pretty good and sent me ongoing screenshots from DHL of passage from Thailand - very pleased with the shirt

Good to hear mate, after I posted similar on twitter a lad I know and trust said he'd used them a few times without any bother so looks like they're ok.

What are the sizing's like? Medium is 40" and Large is 44" whereas I'm bang in the middle.

I've used them twice. Once for the blue Sunderland shirt and once for an England 86 shirt. Absolutely no problems at all and the quality is excellent. 2-3 weeks delivery but as mentioned the shirts come from Asia.

Back