Umbro Blue away shirt 78/79

Logon or register to see this image
The lord Rowell shirt, anyway bloke over the road from us said he had a bag of sunlun shirts that my two lads can have and amazingly inside was an original Umbro away too in which lord Rowell scored his famous hat trick, has the Umbro logo, original tag I'm blown away by it, fits my you best lad perfectly and may let him wear it next weekend, sent a bottle of famous grouse over to say thanks like but I'm owa the moon

Bollocks upload didn't work will try again

Last edited:

The lord Rowell shirt, anyway bloke over the road from us said he had a bag of sunlun shirts that my two lads can have and amazingly inside was an original Umbro away too in which lord Rowell scored his famous hat trick, has the Umbro logo, original tag I'm blown away by it, fits my you best lad perfectly and may let him wear it next weekend, sent a bottle of famous grouse over to say thanks like but I'm owa the moon

I've got the retro version of it, but i'm prone to wear it next week with Portsmouth blue

There is a company that does an amazing replica of the jubilee shirt, complete with umbro labelling, Aztec Retro. They do a lot of other replica shirts too.

Back