Ultraflex Gym in Durham

Joe Public

Striker
Anyone off here use it before it closed due to the virus? Is it decent value?

Looks decent from the photos and is near my work, we are introducing flexible working too so I should be able to get there easy enough before or after graft. Does it have showers? It’s opening again on 25th so gonna take a dodge over after then.

Put about half a stone on over the last few months so need to get me started in gear.

Looks decent from the photos and is near my work, we are introducing flexible working too so I should be able to get there easy enough before or after graft. Does it have showers? It’s opening again on 25th so gonna take a dodge over after then.

Put about half a stone on over the last few months so need to get me started in gear.
Ladies only. Sorry.

I’ve just started training here. It’s very good value. Never seen such a well equipped gym tbf

I’ve just started training here. It’s very good value. Never seen such a well equipped gym tbf
There’s been a huge rise in bellends flying around the business park revving their engines all the time since it opened.

I did see a fantastic lady driving a Porsche Carrera who seemed to come form that direction yesterday.

There’s been a huge rise in bellends flying around the business park revving their engines all the time since it opened.

I did see a fantastic lady driving a Porsche Carrera who seemed to come form that direction yesterday.
One of my mates goes to that gym and without fail he mentions the standard of lasses that are in when he goes

Back