Uk's least popular British foods

Also know as a savoury duck. It is neither a duck nor a faggot, it's basically a ball of meat off cuts with some herbs.

Yep. Offcuts plus offal. One of those weird things that was once a cheap way of getting maximum value from the animal but is now often cooked in high end restaurants or by Masterchef contenstants. "It's hare done four ways, pan fried, oven roasted, sous vide and I've made a little faggot with the liver and other leftovers".

Yep. Offcuts plus offal. One of those weird things that was once a cheap way of getting maximum value from the animal but is now often cooked in high end restaurants or by Masterchef contenstants. "It's hare done four ways, pan fried, oven roasted, sous vide and I've made a little faggot with the liver and other leftovers".

Sounds alright. I'm all for getting the most out of an animal if we've killed it. Sure I've had the tinned version in my childhood.

Oh God, don't mention tripe. My Dad used to regularly have a bowl of the stuff uncooked with vinegar I think while I would stand making retching sounds. :)
I've never tried raw tripe.
I think it's popular, (eaten with vinegar), with a lot of the older generation.
Same with chitterlings.
My ma eats both raw tripe and chitterlings.

When I've been abroad, I've eaten snails, frogs legs and baby octopus.
All delicious too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never tried raw tripe.
I think it's popular, (eaten with vinegar), with a lot of the older generation.
Same with chitterlings.
My ma eats both raw tripe and chitterlings.

When I've been abroad, I've eaten snails, frogs legs and baby octopus.
All delicious too.
Baby most animals are very tasty

Trust yay to fuck up scotch eggs, ya dirty bastard.
They are owa dry on their own, I find

You will eternally be 12 years old won’t you? Washed down with a fizzy glass of Tizer? :lol:
You should know by now that certain things do not compute in the Herbal Brain. One of these is why people feel they have to give up things they enjoyed as kids just because they get older.

Last edited:

Back