UK Membership 2019/2020

Got my membership card today (despite paying for it months ago) and I must say that I was a little underwhelmed by it. The "Exclusive membership card" promised is just a piece of card with your member number - not even your name,

Got my membership card today (despite paying for it months ago) and I must say that I was a little underwhelmed by it. The "Exclusive membership card" promised is just a piece of card with your member number - not even your name,

What do you expect for £40 ;)

My sentiments exactly. You’d think they’d make more effort than a cheap bit of card-could at least have printed your name and maybe laminated it as well.

My sentiments exactly. You’d think they’d make more effort than a cheap bit of card-could at least have printed your name and maybe laminated it as well.

Received my 'card' late last week and was fairly excited to open it, then I did and was left completely underwhelmed.

You have to chuckle though, looks like something that was done on one of those card design machines in Asda, costing 5p a card for 100 or something!

Something else I've spotted, on the actual card it says "membership expires 30 April 2020", but the entry for the membership purchase in my account history says "Memberships UK Member Full Price Expires on 31/05/2020"........

Back