UK interest in the IPL

Aye most likely

I never understand why they were so hostile to cricket fans.

If they said we are creating a northern team, which will only be made up of Durham and Yorkshire players and will play games at both venues, then maybe, maybe I could have generated a small interest

but it was like we dont want you as a fan
Because the 16.4 is about one thing and one thing only, control of the domestic game.

The structure at the minute doesn’t leave much profit for the executives. Having to distribute all that lovely money to the counties, just because they produce the players. Disgraceful!

We are in the way.

Aye most likely

I never understand why they were so hostile to cricket fans.

If they said we are creating a northern team, which will only be made up of Durham and Yorkshire players and will play games at both venues, then maybe, maybe I could have generated a small interest

but it was like we dont want you as a fan
Thats how it should have been, especially up here "northern Being exactly that" but its different as weve a decent ground and facilities Media centre etc, and theres only really 2 teams to share out in this region

That wasnt going to happen with Warwickshire, Worcester & Northants or Notts with Derby & Leicester, the grounds of the smaller counties arent good enough

i honestly think the ECB want to push until certain counties go under, the games itself is easier for them to run with less teams,

Cracking finish in today's. All sorts of crazy stuff. Never seen so many tipped over the bar for six. Cummins did his best to put a brave face on it but nearly blew a big one there.

What a brilliant bowler Bumrah is mind, looks like playing a different game than the other bowlers.

Currently 5 for 14 after 3.4 overs and looks a really good batting wicket!!!

What a brilliant bowler Bumrah is mind, looks like playing a different game than the other bowlers.

Currently 5 for 14 after 3.4 overs and looks a really good batting wicket!!!

He will go down as one of the best bowlers of all time

He’s the best cricketer in the world

There’s never been anyone like him in history, how he bowls and where he bowls from, with no difference in action.

I think people for some reason are reluctant to call current players greats, maybe it’s “better in my day” or maybe just harder to say when they’re still playing, but it does happen

He will go down as one of the best bowlers of all time

He’s the best cricketer in the world

There’s never been anyone like him in history, how he bowls and where he bowls from, with no difference in action.

I think people for some reason are reluctant to call current players greats, maybe it’s “better in my day” or maybe just harder to say when they’re still playing, but it does happen
Yeah totally agree brilliant over all 3 formats.

A 100% fit stokes a few years back bowling high 80s could rival him as best player but I can’t think of anyone close right now tbh
Definitely at his peak at the moment like I say playing a different game than the rest, in the game today RCB batting first got 196, Mumbai chasing 90 odd for none after 8 overs so clearly difficult pitch for bowlers and massively favoring the batsman.

Yet Burmah 5 for next to nothing off his 4 overs!!!

Back