UK holidays V Europe package deals ?

Fuck that give me a foreign break any day at least you'll get a bit sun on your back

Me too, CP have their market though, good for middle class people to convince themselves they are having an active holiday by pootling around on a hired bike for 30 mins a day. Also quick and easy to get too. I suppose some people have zero/low interest in the heat.

There’s mint places both in the UK and abroad. I like both.

Me too, CP have their market though, good for middle class people to convince themselves they are having an active holiday by pootling around on a hired bike for 30 mins a day. Also quick and easy to get too. I suppose some people have zero/low interest in the heat.

It’s very good for kids under 10 mind, as the range of activities mean youre not beholden to the weather.

True. When you are in the med and it rains you are fucked as everything is geared around it being sunny

Aye that’s it. Same with UK holidays to an extent. Your options are limited by the weather when you have young kids. I think it becomes less of an issue as they get older. Same with foreign holidays too. I think that’s why beach holidays are popular with young families because things like beaches, pools and parks are geared towards them. As they get older your options for more enlightening foreign destinations grows.

Had a lovely time in Loch Lomond last year, think the weather helped massively.

Off to fort William this year. Fingers crossed weather is decent again

Back