UK holidays V Europe package deals ?

Had a top week away last year in a big cottage near Hunstanton and visited loads of places around the area, It was a brilliant holiday or was it just because we had the weather.

So what wins these days UK or Spain/Greece etc ?

If we get weather like last year, the UK is great. And you could get something pretty high end for the cost of something mediocre on the med. no flights to pay for, weak pound etc. The problem is you can’t be sure of the weather.....so the med wins.

Had a cracking 4 nights over the lakes last year, but like others say it was class because of the weather. We look about for UK holidays because of the dog, but we’ve decided a week in Turkey this year because we’ll not have a summer for a while like we had last year.

Not that fussed about sunshine ,not keen on driving rain mind you .Have a uk week with my son every year .Scotland ,whitby,yorkshire .the lakes etc .Cheshire this year .Just knock about and visit places .Love abroad to ,change of scenery

Benidorm, same hotel every year for the past 35 years, same week every year as well. Its great. We never venture out the hotel either.
Does he keep your seat and know what you're drinking before you ask ?

Not that fussed about sunshine ,not keen on driving rain mind you .Have a uk week with my son every year .Scotland ,whitby,yorkshire .the lakes etc .Cheshire this year .Just knock about and visit places .Love abroad to ,change of scenery

Does he keep your seat and know what you're drinking before you ask ?

Aye, it's just like going down the club but with better weather

Going to New York then Florida for 11 days next month.......

Beats 11 days in a caravan in Skegness :cool:

Edit : Not Europe but wanted a look at me moment

There is always one !!!!! enjoy though sounds class

Benidorm, same hotel every year for the past 35 years, same week every year as well. Its great. We never venture out the hotel either.

do they make a TV programme out of it as well ?

Had a cracking week in a cottage about 10 miles from Pickering last year. Going to try the lakes in September this year.

love that area and The Lakes too but havnt been for a few year

Last edited:
Do em all - got Cyprus, Scotland, a cruise in the Middle East (Dubai etc.) booked so far for this year and one left to sort atm - ooh look at me with my holidays ;)

Do em all - got Cyprus, Scotland, a cruise in the Middle East (Dubai etc.) booked so far for this year and one left to sort atm - ooh look at me with my holidays ;)

Flash guy or what !!!

How much would 10 days in centre parcs cost in August for a family of 4?

1 million Pound

Had a cracking 4 nights over the lakes last year, but like others say it was class because of the weather. We look about for UK holidays because of the dog, but we’ve decided a week in Turkey this year because we’ll not have a summer for a while like we had last year.

that's the problem that weather last year was best ive known

Back