UK government's war on e-cigs is over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elsewhere around the globe Australia also has a very negative attitude towards it and i would be suspiscious of their motives given the clear evidence for the health benefits
Missed this the first time around.

Australia were the first country to introduce plain packaging, and by 2020 a packet of tabs will be £23 (yes £, not AUS$). Given that I think it's fair to say that it's not the tobacco industry influencing an anti-vaping policy.

I started making my own when the 10ml rule came in. My old juice was already pricey, £20 for 60ml, and was going to work out at £20 for 50ml. I worked it out and it costs me 31.8p to make 10ml now, got a litre bottle of juice sat in my fridge.

My 7ml tank stopped working (no clue why) a week after TBD2 started being enforced, I managed to buy the same tank online without any issues (for cheaper than it would have been in a shop).

I agree with your sentiment, it's not as much of a pain in the arse as I thought it would be though.

It's ok if you've got plenty of pre-TPD nic stored away, but the restrictions on buying nicotine base now make it impossible for anyone who would now consider DIYing to actually do it. Although I did see one site still selling it with a caveat that you promise to use it for TPD regulated sales, no checks beyond that it seems...

It's ok if you've got plenty of pre-TPD nic stored away, but the restrictions on buying nicotine base now make it impossible for anyone who would now consider DIYing to actually do it. Although I did see one site still selling it with a caveat that you promise to use it for TPD regulated sales, no checks beyond that it seems...
I've got a 500ml bottle in the the freezer I ordered after TBD and another litre with a courier. Both ordered from different companies.

Just tick the wholesale box box mate, it's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back