UK Covid levels rise 30% in a week to estimated 2.3m cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

We use that at work. No common sense applied to it at all at our place. 2 people who were off after having cancer and a heart attack were giving warnings on their return. We only get SSP as well.
I once got a load of stick for firing someone for having a broken leg. He was actually fired for all the other times he took the piss.

Boils my piss listening to Boris Johnston claiming he did good with the pandemic... i mean top of the all of Europe deaths. A vaccine that initally helped but probably led to all the current mutations and now the Science are saying it no longer a seasonal respiratory flu but an endemic all year problem. 🙁

Last edited:
Boils my piss listening to Boris Johnston claiming he did good with the pandemic... i mean top of the all of Europe deaths. A vaccine that initally helped but probably led to all the current mutations and now the Science are saying it no longer a seasonal respiratory flu but an endemic all year problem. 🙁
Don't suppose you have any proof the vaccines are causing different mutations? or is it the usual tinfoil bullshit

Don't suppose you have any proof the vaccines are causing different mutations? or is it the usual tinfoil bullshit

A number of leading epidemiologists warned that mass vaccination during a pandemic risked driving mutations. Mechanisms of SARS-CoV-2 Evolution Revealing Vaccine-Resistant Mutations in Europe and America - PubMed

The world renowned and recently deceased Nobel Prize winner, Luc Montagnier stated this time after time. Obviously the man was massively credible so the 'fact checkers' were deployed to smear and discredit him. Its remarkable that the brainwashed cant join the dots why scientists, previously regarded as authorities on a given subject but who now question the one single truth, are dismissed by these fact checking organisations. These seem to have conveniently popped up just in time for covid and never seem to cite the credentials of the people who are actually doing the fact checking.

Also, citing reuters as evidence for any claim regarding covid or vaccination is not credible. You need to look for conflicts of interests in these 'fact checkers', who just pump out soundbites so the gullible can start using them to back up their 'tin foil hat' claims. Jim Smith - Thomson Reuters Institute

A number of leading epidemiologists warned that mass vaccination during a pandemic risked driving mutations. Mechanisms of SARS-CoV-2 Evolution Revealing Vaccine-Resistant Mutations in Europe and America - PubMed

The world renowned and recently deceased Nobel Prize winner, Luc Montagnier stated this time after time. Obviously the man was massively credible so the 'fact checkers' were deployed to smear and discredit him. Its remarkable that the brainwashed cant join the dots why scientists, previously regarded as authorities on a given subject but who now question the one single truth, are dismissed by these fact checking organisations. These seem to have conveniently popped up just in time for covid and never seem to cite the credentials of the people who are actually doing the fact checking.

Also, citing reuters as evidence for any claim regarding covid or vaccination is not credible. You need to look for conflicts of interests in these 'fact checkers', who just pump out soundbites so the gullible can start using them to back up their 'tin foil hat' claims. Jim Smith - Thomson Reuters Institute

Luc Montagnier, French Nobel laureate who co-discovered HIV, dies at 89

Interesting chap.

Aye the same tactic time and again. Lauded until they say something people dont want them to say then make a load of sh*te up to discredit their work. Interesting the footnote about about him saying it was made in a lab as it was a ludicrous conspiracy theory a year ago but now its being accepted as more and more likely in the main stream that it was a result of gain of function research.

Does a virus know you are developing a vaccine.....yes, it's intelligent even without hormones. A single atom is alive and has it's own intelligence. If you ban alcohol, people will make it themselves. Viruses have a plan...multiply, and adapt to change so as to keep multiplying.

Would a no vaccine herd immunity plan have worked better? We'll never know.

Oh give over with this absolute bollocks man. Viruses do not know that people are developing a vaccine. It’s just a constant stream of nonsense and misinformation from you on COVID, little wonder you were repeatedly warned and banned because of the lies you’ve posted about COVID.

You should show this to the people who say the vaccine doesn’t work. Many of whom would be sympathetic to your other views.

We absolutely had to vaccinate people. I sincerely hope you’re not suggesting otherwise.

Last edited:
Letting a virus rip is what enables multiple mutations. Every replication of a virus is a potential mutation. Competition for hosts ensures the most infectious and efficient strains will do best and dominate the field. The higher the number of infections the more chance of a bigger and better strain emerging. The more likely that a strain that evades an immune response will emerge. Mutations are random not directed and most will come to nothing. It’s a numbers game and viruses have large numbers on their side. Vaccination helps prevent mutations by reducing the numbers of replications and potential hosts. Keeping numbers low is the aim with viruses.

Aye the same tactic time and again. Lauded until they say something people dont want them to say then make a load of sh*te up to discredit their work. Interesting the footnote about about him saying it was made in a lab as it was a ludicrous conspiracy theory a year ago but now its being accepted as more and more likely in the main stream that it was a result of gain of function research.

Who says they made it up? He was 86 when COVID began. He'd been making some outrageous statements even before that. Perhaps his critical thinking had faded over the years?

"slow scientific shipwreck"

Letting a virus rip is what enables multiple mutations. Every replication of a virus is a potential mutation. Competition for hosts ensures the most infectious and efficient strains will do best and dominate the field. The higher the number of infections the more chance of a bigger and better strain emerging. The more likely that a strain that evades an immune response will emerge. Mutations are random not directed and most will come to nothing. It’s a numbers game and viruses have large numbers on their side. Vaccination helps prevent mutations by reducing the numbers of replications and potential hosts. Keeping numbers low is the aim with viruses.

No no it’s the vaccine that doesn’t work that’s working so well the virus is mutating.

You can have whatever thoughts you like, but if you express them, people will offer a critical opinion, and your thoughts there are nonsense and misinformation.

The last line referred specifically to the line above it, not when you were posting nonsense like:

“Does a virus know you are developing a vaccine…yes”

How does it know there mate? Does it read the news? Has it seen the pre-prints on MedRX or downloaded the trial documentation?

Will you get banned for that post? I haven’t reported it so unless someone else flags it as misinformation, you probably won’t.
Canny straw man that. Inventing a line of argument not used, and then arguing against that.

Of course an infectious disease will peak and fall naturally, otherwise everyone would be permanently sick with every possible disease.

The point of interventions is to modify the peak, in size, scale and severity.

Come on mate this is really basic stuff. I’m still waiting for a single vaccine sceptic, restriction sceptic person to put together a decent argument.

Yous have had over two years. Surely you can band together and get something worthwhile down on paper.

No reply @Kermit ?

Seems like you’re quick to post your vaccine scepticism but seem unable to engage in any discussion on it

If I didn’t know better I’d say you were scared of discussion and would rather just post your nonsense, lots of peas for this covid bullshit pod.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can have whatever thoughts you like, but if you express them, people will offer a critical opinion.
You don't give critical opinions, just character assasinations on a daily basis. You struggle with any different opinon like nobody else on here. Does it make you happy and balanced...I'll leave that open.

You don't give critical opinions, just character assasinations on a daily basis. You struggle with any different opinon like nobody else on here. Does it make you happy and balanced...I'll leave that open.

In other words, you’re having a paddy because I called you out on your never ending bullshit.

Last edited by a moderator:
No no it’s the vaccine that doesn’t work that’s working so well the virus is mutating.

Well that what a virus does, it as its own survival agenda hence it evolves by mutating... ive no problem with MRNa technology and its success by helping reduce severity of illness, but there are tens on thousands who still have succumbed to illness and death.

I see this playing out as the opposite to seasonal flu and that it will be around 12 months of the year being similar a common cold but capable of putting susceptible people with underlying health issues 6ft under even those who are vaccinated and boosted.

You can have whatever thoughts you like, but if you express them, people will offer a critical opinion, and your thoughts there are nonsense and misinformation.

The last line referred specifically to the line above it, not when you were posting nonsense like:

“Does a virus know you are developing a vaccine…yes”

How does it know there mate? Does it read the news? Has it seen the pre-prints on MedRX or downloaded the trial documentation?

Will you get banned for that post? I haven’t reported it so unless someone else flags it as misinformation, you probably won’t.

No reply @Kermit ?

Seems like you’re quick to post your vaccine scepticism but seem unable to engage in any discussion on it

If I didn’t know better I’d say you were scared of discussion and would rather just post your nonsense, lots of peas for this covid bullshit pod.
I got a warning...probably get banned next one :D

At least you don't call me a peado, so kudos for that mate 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back