UK Covid levels rise 30% in a week to estimated 2.3m cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worth a read

Who says they made it up? He was 86 when COVID began. He'd been making some outrageous statements even before that. Perhaps his critical thinking had faded over the years?

"slow scientific shipwreck"

Luc Montagnier[edit]​

Luc Montagnier won the 2008 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for discovering HIV. In 2009, in a non-peer-reviewed paper in a journal that he had founded, Montagnier claimed that solutions containing the DNA of pathogenic bacteria and viruses could emit low frequency radio waves that induce surrounding water molecules to become arranged into "nanostructures". He suggested water could retain such properties even after the original solutions were massively diluted, to the point where the original DNA had effectively vanished, and that water could retain the "memory" of substances with which it had been in contact – claims that place his work in close alignment with the pseudoscientific tenets of homeopathy. He further claimed that DNA sequence information could be 'teleported' to a separate test tube of purified water via these radio waves. He explained this in the framework of quantum field theory.[17][2][18] He has supported the scientifically discredited view that vaccines cause autism and has claimed that antibiotics are of therapeutic value in the treatment of autism.[9]

Hmmmm.....

You don't give critical opinions, just character assasinations on a daily basis. You struggle with any different opinon like nobody else on here. Does it make you happy and balanced...I'll leave that open.
hmmm pot calling the kettle black here I feel.

you throw around acquisitions all the time, for someone who also feels you should live and let live you get into a lot of pointless arguments, and can be quite nasty to boot in your own special way.

Boils my piss listening to Boris Johnston claiming he did good with the pandemic... i mean top of the all of Europe deaths. A vaccine that initally helped but probably led to all the current mutations and now the Science are saying it no longer a seasonal respiratory flu but an endemic all year problem. 🙁
Weren't top of European deaths though were we. We were about average for a country our size. We had fewer excess deaths than the likes of Germany and Spain. It mainly the false narrative set out by people still furious at Brexit, and desperate to make political capital out of the pandemic - and it seems to have worked. The experts declared the only way out of the mess was by vaccination and testing, both of which Britain was either the best or one of the best in the world at. Vaccine devopment, procurement, and roll out were world class, and testing was on another level to that seen in most of Europe and the world. On top of that we had one of the most lenient lockdowns on the continent, and were the first to leave the pandemic behind and get back to normal. Tremendous really.

He likes to play the simple, harmless soul going about his daily business but I'm reality he's a nasty piece of work
indeed, I even spent a few nights discussing some of his views, was interesting stuff that I had never heard, but he can turn nasty, like a bully if you disagree with him, this all caused because i thought he took Janey's post out of context months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back