UFO's

Well, BL’s element 115 story is controversial. It just means ‘the element with 115 protons in its nucleus’. It was always gonna be discovered at some point (now called Moscovium) and is ridiculously unstable unlike the E115 BL describes (altho his argument is that his was a different isotope of E115 to the one discovered by 'humans' in a lab).
It is yeah, sure he went public with it in the 80s but the official story is it wasn’t discovered until 2003. For me it just adds to the points you made about Kevlar etc

According to David Fravor there is far better and clearer footage of the Nimitz incident that hasn't been releaed yet. He got far closer to the UAP than the released footage shows, it was mimicking his movements and when he tried to cut it off it accelerated so quickly that it "disappeared" and re-appeared second later on radar 60 miles away.

I believe Fravor is giving an honest account of what he saw but this latest bloke screams "operative" rather than whistle-blower to me. You have to wonder what the aim is if this is a government psy-op though.
Will always be THE case for me. Tracked for days beforehand. 60-80,000 ft to sea-level in under a second. Seen by several pilots with their own eyes and all describe the exact same thing. The fact it fucked off and seconds later was "waiting for them" at their rendezvous point nearly 100 miles away is mental.

And i implore anyone to watch any interview of Kevin Day, the vastly experienced radar operator, and see how it has affected him and his life. And yes Fravor has said there is much clearer video of it but it was taken along with radar data.

Will always be THE case for me. Tracked for days beforehand. 60-80,000 ft to sea-level in under a second. Seen by several pilots with their own eyes and all describe the exact same thing. The fact it fucked off and seconds later was "waiting for them" at their rendezvous point nearly 100 miles away is mental.

And i implore anyone to watch any interview of Kevin Day, the vastly experienced radar operator, and see how it has affected him and his life. And yes Fravor has said there is much clearer video of it but it was taken along with radar data.
Perhaps it was two different objects?

There will be all kinds of explanations and the real explanation could well be something nobody has even considered. We will probably never know.

For the valid reasons I gave in an earlier post, where each one of them must be true, the odds multiply up exponentially to make it vanishingly unlikely that we will ever be "visited by aliens". When you think it through rationally it is, at least at this point in our species' history, as near to "impossible" as anything ever can be.

Last edited:
Yeah I don’t believe the kid like, some canny footage on the coppers body cam of something falling like possibly a small meteor

Yeah I don’t believe the kid like, some canny footage on the coppers body cam of something falling like possibly a small meteor
Mid 70's myself and a few mates discussed doing a UFO hoax...we came up with a flare fired from a very pistol and a mock flying saucer left in someone's garden. Couldn't get a flare pistol but did put a sizeable polysyrene illuminated saucer in a garden then drove a street away and played a tape of sheet metal being wobbled through a megaphone.

Never thought of dressing up as aliens is the only plot dfference. Big question is, why didn't anyone record this latest sighting on a phone.

Last edited:
Logon or register to see this image

Remember when this was aliens, all over the world, different "messages" left in fields for us to find.

These bloody millennials could be doing something similar today, using drones and the internet to plan the next "rotating but not actually rotating" sent into a military radar zone.

Last edited:
Logon or register to see this image

Without reverse engineering these might not have happened?!
George De Mestral got the idea for Velcro® from cockleburs caught in his clothes and his dog's fur. During a walk in the woods in 1948, Swiss engineer and outdoorsman de Mestral caught hundreds of burrs in his clothes and his dog's fur.

Of course being Swiss De Mestral is according to the Home Office technically an alien. :D

Back