UFC/MMA Thread - 2020

It would appear you're a bit of a gas bag yourself

How come you didn’t reply to Motor who contradicted your statement.. As Conor would say...get the fook outta here.

Anyways.. Reckon we could see Mackhachev challenging for the title soon if he pulls off a big performance.. Not so much if he wins (if he does) but how he wins.. Everyone knows he was wrestle as good as Khabib perhaps, a strong standup game will see him challenging imo.

How come you didn’t reply to Motor who contradicted your statement.. As Conor would say...get the fook outta here.

Anyways.. Reckon we could see Mackhachev challenging for the title soon if he pulls off a big performance.. Not so much if he wins (if he does) but how he wins.. Everyone knows he was wrestle as good as Khabib perhaps, a strong standup game will see him challenging imo.
Mack bored me like. Bit of a blanket but fair play he got the finish.

That lass with the quick snappy hands
Looks good Like. Tremendous combination.

Mack bored me like. Bit of a blanket but fair play he got the finish.

That lass with the quick snappy hands
Looks good Like. Tremendous combination.

Agree fella. Thought Moises played himself into danger rather than Makh being good.

He had quick snappy feet and had Makh’s feints figured out but decided that he wanted to grapple against someone who’s probably 20 lbs heavier when rehydrated. Bizarre.

Bump

Conor up to his usual tweet and delete bullshit again.
In response to khabib’s good defeats evil, he’s tweeted covid is good and father is evil?
I actually thought it must be fake/can’t be real. Surely no one can be that vile. Blokes a drunken tool.

Last edited:
It's real unfortunately. Indefensible.
Man has gotten a strange obsession with attacking people's families.

I thought the video from last month of driving past Khabib while he out bike riding was canny funny, but I wouldn't blame Khabib for committing arson at this point.

Back