UFC/MMA Thread - 2020

Very decent PFL card at daft o clock on Thursday night which I will try to watch on Friday

Antonio Carlos Junior vs Vinny Magalhaes should be a grappling masterclass but will probably end up being a low level kick boxing fight.

Very decent PFL card at daft o clock on Thursday night which I will try to watch on Friday

Antonio Carlos Junior vs Vinny Magalhaes should be a grappling masterclass but will probably end up being a low level kick boxing fight.
See how Vinny leg holds up. Was a nasty injury but I know he has competed in BBJ since.

That KO from Matt Brown 1 of the most venomous KO's I've ever seen, that hit could of easily badly injured or worse just wow.

North East lad Davey Grant on now, doing great so far.

Davey grant man. Hard as nails. He was shattered. Have every inch of himself.

I thought he won rds 1 easily and possibly nicked rd2…amazed at the 50/46 card wtf.

And aye great to see the immortal sparking someone.

Davey grant man. Hard as nails. He was shattered. Have every inch of himself.

I thought he won rds 1 easily and possibly nicked rd2…amazed at the 50/46 card wtf.

And aye great to see the immortal sparking someone.

Ne idea where the 50/46 came from. 1st round was Daveys, round 2 was competitive I'd understand if the big ground and pound gave it to Vera but there wasn't a 10-8 anywhere.

Quick recap for those that missed it, because I know there's a few who follow CW on here.

Both Hardwick brothers won and looked good doing so, McColgan dominated Sadari to become the new 155 champ which was very impressive and a bit of a betting shock. Burlinson looked very, very good. The show was stolen however by Nathan Fletcher a 5-0 135er who looked a bit special against an experienced Brian Bouland. Potential UFC fighter if he looks like that again in his next fight.

CW125 starts a 2PM today aswell.

The worst kept secret made official today.

Gane v Lewis for interim.

it’s interim because NGannous agent is holding out for the Jones fight. If you refuse to fight as a champion you should be stripped end of, both Gane and Lewis have every right to challenge on merit

Depends which McGregor turns up.

If it's the one who thinks he can box then he's getting dropped again.
If he goes back to his roots then I can see it going all the way to the decision. Poirer will resort to sniffing the jockstrap

Back