UFC/MMA Thread - 2020

Yeah ive seen them before (went to that card too btw. Was shite :lol:) - just rogues and scallies. His brother auditioned for one of the TUFs iirc. Was shite too. Gary Kelly.

Darren Gee (ex Liverpool gangster) did an exposé on him a few months ago about how he’s still allegedly very naughty.
I'd imagine there is a lot of shady business connected to Kaobon. I remember his brother. It wasn't the best card but enjoyed Dan Hardys UFC debut. Shane Carwin sparked an English lad on the prelims as well. Can't remember who.

Is this Darren Gee thing on YouTube?

Last edited:

I'd imagine there is a lot of shady business connected to Kaobon. I remember his brother. It wasn't the best card but enjoyed Dan Hardys UFC debut. Shane Carwin sparked an English lad on the prelims as well. Can't remember who.

Is this Darren Gee thing on YouTube?
Neil Wain, Doncaster lad. Doorman type. Seen him fight at Houghton Le Spring before :lol:

Think darren gee spilled the beans on youtube or twitter a few month ago but its been removed/taken down. He’s in hiding atm anyway but basically said PK and his family are still trafficking & a lot of Kaobon are at it but moving money around by their “legit” looking businesses. (ie Paul Kelly has some freshbox protein food prep thing going on)

Think darren gee spilled the beans on youtube or twitter a few month ago but its been removed/taken down. He’s in hiding atm anyway but basically said PK and his family are still trafficking & a lot of Kaobon are at it but moving money around by their “legit” looking businesses. (ie Paul Kelly has some freshbox protein food prep thing going on)
Just checked and Wains last fight was against James Mulheron for M4TC. I was at that one. :lol:

Been to a few of those myself. Mainly M4TC. Arnold Allen probably the best fighter I've seen there. Get some proper wrong uns in attendance.
Yeah rough as sin.

Think this was Total Kombat or some shit. Ross Pearson was on them cards too iirc. They had some lads called the sextons used to fight every card, the Uncle would sometimes headline and his nephews 18 or 19 would be on the undercard.
Nee idea what happened to them or if anyone else knew them.

I've seen Gee popping up allover the past year or so. Doesn't help himself like does he.

Last edited:
Next week's card nothing short of stacked, just wow. Every fight on the main card worthy of a main event slot.

Jojo on the prelims, Chase Hooper on the fight pass.

As always rooting for Paul Craig who trains with the TFT lads.

Giving Diaz an outside chance if he makes it to Championship rounds personally (it's a 5 round scrap)

If he gets stopped because of all the skin tissue damage like what happened against Masdival he needs wrapping up and put in a sarcophagus.

Back