UFC/MMA Thread - 2020

Nice to have Rogan back commentating, feels like forever since he's done an event.

DC back also. Just missing Bisping and it'd be the dream 3 imo.
f***ing hell, this first prelim fight. A proper schoolyard scrap, love it.

Last edited:
Nice to have Rogan back commentating, feels like forever since he's done an event.

DC back also. Just missing Bisping and it'd be the dream 3 imo.
f***ing hell, this first prelim fight. A proper schoolyard scrap, love it.
Bisping is annoying as fuck cannot stand him and his stupid accent

The first bout of the night will be long remembered in the memory, probably the most un-technical fight you'll ever find but it was an actual joy to watch, never laughed so much at a UFC fight.
The attempted knee to the head off the clinch which resulted in the bloke falling over on the 2nd rnd buzzer summed up the skill level of that bout

I'm staying up for the Paul Craig fight and ill call it a night there.

I see that 1st fight on the fight pass I was talking about last night got FOTN.
It's very rare you see a fight where both of them are so shit it made it entertaining, and by how it was trending on social media I'm glad I wasn't in the minority in this :D

The fact 1 of them gassed 2 minutes into the fight really did set the tone

Last edited:
What a fight that was, may very well be fight of the year, it was non stop action start to finish, CLASS
Pity about it being a draw I was hoping for a definitive outcome, but it was close so can’t complain.

Last edited:
Disagree with the main event result but it was an absolutely incredible fight. Charles O also looked amazing, can’t wait to see his next match up, hopefully against Justin Gaethje!

Back