UFC/MMA Thread - 2020

I would just wait, it's what everyone wants. Otherwise the stars will align for Conor again.

Poirier’s accepted the fight, just waiting on Tony to agree to fighting him apparently. Masvidal is trying to fight Usman on the same card too. Crazy if it comes off. Conor is obviously a massive draw, but his last win at 155 was against Eddie and that was nearly 4 years ago, I don’t want to see that division hijacked by him again.

Well, he can leave Russia.

Private jets could even get into China before they outright banned them this weekend gone.

This is nothing but a bottlejob. 100% shat on bus.

Last edited:
Poirier’s accepted the fight, just waiting on Tony to agree to fighting him apparently. Masvidal is trying to fight Usman on the same card too. Crazy if it comes off. Conor is obviously a massive draw, but his last win at 155 was against Eddie and that was nearly 4 years ago, I don’t want to see that division hijacked by him again.

Tony vs Gathje is apparently the fight they are trying to make according to Ariel

Russia's said he's allowed to leave the country. Khabib's responded by putting a post on Insta ruling himself out.

Bus shitter. Bottlejob.

In bizarre fashion the stars might of aligned for Mystic Mac however. The plan for him was always to weight cut to 155 after the Cowboy fight as he was 100% convinced the fight wouldn't go ahead.

New York has revoked the license to host it too meaning it's probably gonna end up in the Middle East

Last edited:
Just postpone this like. As much as I need boxing and MMA fix right now what’s the f***ing point.

bodged card. L Fighters flying to god knows where. Nee crowd..

I've been watching loads of classic fights and finding new ones I hadn't seen before so I'm managing OK without. Postponing all card is the right thing to do.

Back