UFC/MMA Thread - 2020

Woodley v Edwards is scrapped altogether because of the possibility of Edwards having to self isolate afterwards.

Colby offeirng to fight Woodley on 6 days notice
Be interesting to see if this goes ahead what time slot it will air at? ESPN having an empty schedule brought UFC Brasilia forward for afternoon USA viewing, wonder if they do the same again?
I'll go down if there isn't a lockdown. But there will be so no point really.
You still planning to travel to London this weekend following Boris's advice against non essential travel? We 50/50 at the minute 🤔

Last edited:
Be interesting to see if this goes ahead what time slot it will air at? ESPN having an empty schedule brought UFC Brasilia forward for afternoon USA viewing, wonder if they do the same again?

You still planning to travel to London this weekend following Boris's advice against non essential travel? We 50/50 at the minute 🤔
Our lass isn't keen. Just not gonna be the same. The two cards after London have been cancelled.

Our lass isn't keen. Just not gonna be the same. The two cards after London have been cancelled.
Just checked with BA can redeem my flight costs for a booking made in next 12 months, car parking can cancel by Thur & won't lose out, just taking a hit on the digs 😕, the West end will be dead, all the Theatres shut tonight, place will be like a ghost town, think will just bin the trip, with London being the epicentre our lass doesn't want to catch it & put her mother at risk, she's 83
Some fights from sat are now on the cage warriors card on Friday night, that's going ahead behind closed doors.

Last edited:
Just checked with BA can redeem my flight costs for a booking made in next 12 months, car parking can cancel by Thur & won't lose out, just taking a hit on the digs 😕, the West end will be dead, all the Theatres shut tonight, place will be like a ghost town, think will just bin the trip, with London being the epicentre our lass doesn't want to catch it & put her mother at risk, she's 83

Some fights from sat are now on the cage warriors card on Friday night, that's going ahead behind closed doors.
I'm kind of at peace with it now. In the grand scheme of things it's nothing.

Exactly m8 👍
Lost nothing in the end, tickets refunded, BA credits for the flights, airport parking refunded, been badgering Premier Inn for the last couple of days & getting nowhere fast but they've just changed there T&C's & they've refunded aswell 😁
Shame I'm at graft tomorrow night, so I'll have to watch Cage Warriors on Fight Pass catch up, couple of the UFC London fights have been added to the card.

Last edited:

You will be crying your eyes out on Saturday night.

I am going to watch as many old events as possible while I am off work. Starting with UFC 1 once our lass gans to bed.

Looking Like UFC 249 may be off too.
Exactly m8 👍

Lost nothing in the end, tickets refunded, BA credits for the flights, airport parking refunded, been badgering Premier Inn for the last couple of days & getting nowhere fast but they've just changed there T&C's & they've refunded aswell 😁
Shame I'm at graft tomorrow night, so I'll have to watch Cage Warriors on Fight Pass catch up, couple of the UFC London fights have been added to the card.

Is cage warriors still going ahead?

Last edited:
You will be crying your eyes out on Saturday night.

I am going to watch as many old events as possible while I am off work. Starting with UFC 1 once our lass gans to bed.

Looking Like UFC 249 may be off too.

Is cage warriors still going ahead?
Yes, it's behind closed doors, moved to Manchester, prelims on cagewarriors.com & main card from 9pm on fight pass.

Yes, it's behind closed doors, moved to Manchester, prelims on cagewarriors.com & main card from 9pm on fight pass.

I will give it a watch. Hopefully Pimbletts fight still happens.

Exactly m8 👍

My ticket money just came in today. Got my UFC fight club money back aswell.

Back