UFC/MMA Thread - 2020

Trying to fly Edward's to the States today before travel ban. Planning to get the fight on another card soon. Rest of the fighters are fucked as they don't have working visa.
At least I know now. I'm hungover to fuck and this is the first thing I see. Tears all round haha
Oh and Kevin Lee should quit or be sacked after that.
They were in a no win situation if the UFC crew travelled to the UK from Brazil they'd be stuck here, shame it's all went tits up but nothing much we can do about it, people's health are No 1 priority .
They should use the UFC gym. Seems a waste using a massive arena.
Great facility the one in Vegas 👍

Trying to fly Edward's to the States today before travel ban. Planning to get the fight on another card soon. Rest of the fighters are fucked as they don't have working visa.
At least I know now. I'm hungover to fuck and this is the first thing I see. Tears all round haha
Was lee not half out man. His attempt at wrestling was weak after the tap.

And he hasn’t had his say yet has he? See masvidal as went at him.

After what? Soz I missed last night's event...

Tapped too quick to have gone out.
Well you can’t tap when ya out 😉😉. Btw that was as tight as they get against a world class practitioner.

What I mean is as he tapped he was just about to go out and looked groggy as fuck immediately after they were separated.
Couldn't remember he'd tapped out 😂
Benefit of the doubt for me, the taps were multiple and obvious....no way he all of sudden thought ‘nobody seen them, I’ll crack on’...😂😂

Last edited:
Well you can’t tap when ya out 😉😉. Btw that was as tight as they get against a world class practitioner.

What I mean is as he tapped he was just about to go out and looked groggy as fuck immediately after they were separated.

Benefit of the doubt for me, the taps were multiple and obvious....no way he all of sudden thought ‘nobody seen them, I’ll crack on’...😂😂

He was obviously confused and not trying to pull a fast one. Big win that for Oliveira. Looks alot less like a dead person at lightweight as well.

Just had an e mail saying ticket refund being processed for UFC London 👍, still going down for the weekend, could be a surreal place without the tourist hordes, digs are not far from the Tower of London so looking at going there Saturday afternoon then hit the pub.

Back