UFC/MMA Thread - 2020

Both Conor and Cowboy weighed in at 170.

Alexa Grasso with the major oops of the night weighing at 122 lbs for her 115lb fight so Nevada have cut her fight, she actually weighed closer to the next weight class up.

If McGregor does win tonight (I don’t think he will, but hope he does) can you imagine the build up to the Masvidal fight 🤣🙏

Why don't you think he will? Curious like, McGregor got a point to prove, we've seen cowboy stopped before. I'm betting on a first or second round KO for McGregor. What do you think will happen?

Why don't you think he will? Curious like, McGregor got a point to prove, we've seen cowboy stopped before. I'm betting on a first or second round KO for McGregor. What do you think will happen?
I’m not really qualified to give a break down..but here is my thoughts ;

I think there’s a lot to be said for being
away so long.

It’s really difficult to tell where Mcgregors mind is at, and you could draw some parallels to the first AJ v Ruiz fight in that he is talking about the BMF, Light&Welterweight title matches...and even boxing! He seems to be looking well past Cerrone.

I’m subscribed to the main theories that if McGregor doesn’t do him in the first / early 2nd then it will eventually go to ground and then it’s Cerrone who has the betting odds.

I am also a big McGregor fan and in terms of my own training & mindset he was a big kick start, so there’s a bit of the gut feeling you might get when Sunderland play..

I’m not really qualified to give a break down..but here is my thoughts ;

I think there’s a lot to be said for being
away so long.

It’s really difficult to tell where Mcgregors mind is at, and you could draw some parallels to the first AJ v Ruiz fight in that he is talking about the BMF, Light&Welterweight title matches...and even boxing! He seems to be looking well past Cerrone.

I’m subscribed to the main theories that if McGregor doesn’t do him in the first / early 2nd then it will eventually go to ground and then it’s Cerrone who has the betting odds.

I am also a big McGregor fan and in terms of my own training & mindset he was a big kick start, so there’s a bit of the gut feeling you might get when Sunderland play..

Fair enough mate. I think he'll chin him for what it's worth. Will drop him early on and finish him second or third round.

Back