UFC/MMA Thread - 2020

That was a quality main card. Hollands finish was class. Love his personality as well. Oliveira was excellent as well. The main event was a proper war. I struggled to score it but thought Moreno would have got the nod with the point deduction.

Disagree with the main event result but it was an absolutely incredible fight. Charles O also looked amazing, can’t wait to see his next match up, hopefully against Justin Gaethje!

They’re on about doing Chandler v Gaethje as the co-main for UFC 257. Dana talking to Khabib about one more fight apparently, I’d love to see how Oliveira would do against him, probably Khabib’s biggest problem with his ground game, but Khabib’s wrestling might neutralise that. Some good potential fights in 2021.

What's people's opinions on Tony Ferguson?

Simply outclassed? Wanted to fight again too soon? Took too much damage from his last fight?

It's an odd one alright. Could be a combination of all 3.

Simply outclassed? Wanted to fight again too soon? Took too much damage from his last fight?

Not sure yet, looked very hesitant to me. Worst I've ever seen him but Olivera was excellent so taking nothing away from his performance. Tony took alot of beatings in most of his fights, not just the Gaetje fight. He's always in a war, its what makes him so fun to watch. His next fight is a huge one, especially now he's got a massive target on his back. I hope its a blip.

I still can't believe how easily he was dealt with on the ground. He's a high level collegic wrestler and a high level 10th planet bjj. Honestly think Charles could of raped him if he chose to do so. Astonishing.

KSW 57 on tonight from Poland starts 8pm UK time, Phil De Fries from Sunderland is the main event, it's PPV but hoping my IPTV has it, if not if I can find a decent link I'll post it 😉🤛
KSW - Martial Arts Confrontation - Offical KSW Federation website
KSW 57 on tonight from Poland starts 8pm UK time, Phil De Fries from Sunderland is the main event, it's PPV but hoping my IPTV has it, if not if I can find a decent link I'll post it 😉🤛
It's on FITE channel, got that 😉👍🤛

Last edited:
Whitaker vs Costa targeted for March. Oh baby
Splurt. Hope Bobby Knuckles tears him a new arsehole.

Looks to have got old over night. Not taking anything away from Oliveira who was absolutely quality and has been for some time now but a prime Ferguson would have offered more resistance than that surely.

It's on FITE channel, got that 😉👍🤛
Cheers I'll probably just tune in for Phils fight.

Last edited:
Splurt. Hope Bobby Knuckles tears him a new arsehole.

Looks to have got old over night. Not taking anything away from Oliveira who was absolutely quality and has been for some time now but a prime Ferguson would have offered more resistance than that surely.

Cheers I'll probably just tune in for Phils fight.
FITE TV showing 7pm start?🤔

Back