UFC/MMA Thread - 2020

wtf !

what a card man, had quality written all over it With great match making and delivered.

nunes quit I’m afraid, awful thing to say but she did, didn’t like it back at her.

Charles is juts immense man, amazing to watch.........showed a cracking chin.

few brutal knockouts anarl like...just class to watch.

wtf !

what a card man, had quality written all over it With great match making and delivered.

nunes quit I’m afraid, awful thing to say but she did, didn’t like it back at her.

I don’t think nunes took that fight seriously enough at all, she got a bit of a test and was knackered straight away. I don’t think she had the energy to fight off that sub attempt and just let it happen.

As for Charles, it’s class to see as he worked hard to get there, been called a quitter a few times in that past as well. He showed he definitely isn’t like that now.

wtf !

Thought Dustin quit too tbh. Although probably the more wisest of choices.

Just been 10-8’d and in a standing RNC within 30 seconds of the round, it’s either separate the hands and get left hooked from behind for the next 4 minutes and another 10-8 or get out of there.

The way Nunes gave up back control right off the bat was pretty sad to watch.

I don’t think nunes took that fight seriously enough at all, she got a bit of a test and was knackered straight away. I don’t think she had the energy to fight off that sub attempt and just let it happen.

As for Charles, it’s class to see as he worked hard to get there, been called a quitter a few times in that past as well. He showed he definitely isn’t like that now.
Have to say, That was as sloppy as you’ll see from those two exchanging in the 2nd rd. compare that to the combination nunes threw at cyborg.

Weird.

I read that in Borats voice.
Haha what dya reckon though? The way he moves and everything? Kinda gay i know, but if you could fight like anyone it would be him haha
Aye it was almost as bad as rouseys boxing. She was just trying to hit her with something big and every time she ate a jab instead.
Bizarre the way she git jabbed to fuck. She looked awful, tired and ignorant to the fact she was getting beat to the punch.

She'll destroy her in the rematch though haha

Last edited:
Haha what dya reckon though? The way he moves and everything? Kinda gay i know, but if you could fight like anyone it would be him haha

Bizarre the way she git jabbed to fuck. She looked awful, tired and ignorant to the fact she was getting beat to the punch.

She'll destroy her in the rematch though haha
Aye. I think she had covid recently as well. Not sure if that played a part in conditioning but I think she’ll not take the next fight lightly.

Just watched main event again. Its beautiful to watch. Bonkers that the Khabib v Tony fight was the most sought after fight that never happened. Imagine Khabib vs THIS Olivera man. Porier looks beaten in the corner at the end of the first round and knows it at the end of the second. It's an incredible performance.

Just watched main event again. Its beautiful to watch. Bonkers that the Khabib v Tony fight was the most sought after fight that never happened. Imagine Khabib vs THIS Olivera man. Porier looks beaten in the corner at the end of the first round and knows it at the end of the second. It's an incredible performance.

Excellent performance. He has a quality chin as well these days. Took some big shots in the first round.

Was odd watching this new version of nunes who just throws sloppy haymakers. Felt bizzare like
Seems she took her eye of the ball. Pena couldn't miss with the jab. Hard little fucker that she is.
Was odd watching this new version of nunes who just throws sloppy haymakers. Felt bizzare like
Just been looking at Penas record there. I know she has had injuroes and other issues but she has been in the UFC for 8 years and only had 9 fights. Madness.

Last edited:
Aye. I think she had covid recently as well. Not sure if that played a part in conditioning but I think she’ll not take the next fight lightly.

Conditioning wasn't the problem. Trying to act like a female Deontay Wilder swinging windmills was the problem.

As pointed out before, compare that shite to her performance against Cyborg... That's technique not conditioning.

She was shite and she wanted out straight away as soon as she realised she was getting outjabbed by a grappler.

Back