UFC/MMA Thread - 2020

Yeah, Pimblet, although very fun while it lasted, needs a lot of work haha. Hes got time but blimey he's asking to be knocked out and with that post fight promo in the cage you can just see it happening sooner than he may think.
Have you seen both his losses? He got absolutely schooled. Chin right in the air half the time. Very limited fighter imo albeit he’s got big hype behind him.
Aspinall is the real deal, could actually see a Brit in the top heavyweight ranks v soon.
Cant be a harder fighter to promote. To say he trains with a load of gangsters and drug dealers He is as dull as dishwater bless him.
Watch it again man, I don't even think the choke is on before he's tapping.
As soon as He hurt DB and got taken down immediately he gave up. You could see it clear as day.
He’s been in the UFC about 5 years and started out in Brazil which is the land of BJJ. How do you not become a better grappler in that time?
tbf theres barely a brazillian that can wrestle.

Last edited:

Yeah, I'm pleased. f***ing love their podcast, probably the best out there.
It’s still best MMA
Podcast but I feel it’s a bit tired last 3/6
Months.

Few tedious episodes when they f***ing go on about how to ref a fight because they had
A pint with Marc Goddard, they don’t half get into heir high horse and it’s boring.

Adam seems to be holding back a bit compared to two year ago anarl.

Still decent like - their boxing version is definitely a bit tired IMO.

It’s still best MMA
Podcast but I feel it’s a bit tired last 3/6
Months.

Few tedious episodes when they f***ing go on about how to ref a fight because they had
A pint with Marc Goddard, they don’t half get into heir high horse and it’s boring.

Adam seems to be holding back a bit compared to two year ago anarl.

Still decent like - their boxing version is definitely a bit tired IMO.
I've stopped listening to the boxing one recently like, feels laboured at times. Still, the MMA one is streets ahead of owt else other than the Full Reptile stuff.

Just booked me tickets for bisping ‘tales from the octogon’ at tynetheatre.

Got the vil tickets so right at the front and a meet and greet. For me and my boy. Not till next year like. Looking forward to it.

I see Alex Pereira has signed for the UFC and will fight in November. He has two wins over Adesanya in kickboxing including a KO so looking forward to seeing him in the UFC.
Just booked me tickets for bisping ‘tales from the octogon’ at tynetheatre.

Got the vil tickets so right at the front and a meet and greet. For me and my boy. Not till next year like. Looking forward to it.
I'm going with a few mates. Just the cheap seats like. Buying tickets for things over a year in advance is daft like.

Last edited:
I see Alex Pereira has signed for the UFC and will fight in November. He has two wins over Adesanya in kickboxing including a KO so looking forward to seeing him in the UFC.

I'm going with a few mates. Just the cheap seats like. Buying tickets for things over a year in advance is daft like.
It’s my sons Birthday at a few days after so a nice extra treat. Few beers, bait and bisping. He likes the UFC like so he’ll appreciate it.

Hadn't realised it wasn't for this year like the other dates

Back