UFC/MMA Thread - 2020

What channel shows it?

I used to see all the Bellator stuff but since I switched to Virgin... nothing

It would appear all is not well in that promotion. Jones, N'gannou, even the cut men are feeling hard done by.

The only bloke making any serious money within UFC auspices is White or his favourite loudmouth.

I'd like to see some inter-promotion fights but I doubt White would stand for that.
Bellator is BBC now mate. Can get it on iplayer the next day as well.

What a main card that was, one of the best of the year....

the Buy lass was brutal with the face kick.😀

barbarena fight man, last 2 Rds, fuck me.
Aye , canny bit stuff her.

Uriah Hall with typical bad performance when it really mattered.

Reckon Pitbull actually went out? Looked like a bad stoppage in the end after what should of been a clear win.

Not much talk about 265 unsurprisingly with how bad the card looked.... 2 things from it though

Aldo's still a monster when he's loose and happy
Gane is an absolute engine. 15 minutes of relentless pressure, and Lewis drowned. Punch count was 104-8

Brings something entirely different than just the one trick pony's hoping for a KO

Not much talk about 265 unsurprisingly with how bad the card looked.... 2 things from it though

Aldo's still a monster when he's loose and happy
Gane is an absolute engine. 15 minutes of relentless pressure, and Lewis drowned. Punch count was 104-8

Brings something entirely different than just the one trick pony's hoping for a KO
Yeah was canny card I thought. Main event was ok, just completely outclassed him. He's so mobile, never in danger. Lewis was really poor but he could do fuck all about it really. That will haunt him.
Gane and Francis is an exciting fight, holy moly!!!

Back