UFC/MMA Thread - 2020

Just got tickets for Bellator London Fri 1st Oct MVP, presale is open now via Bellator app, I was going to wait & try for tickets for UFC London but it was a right clart on last time, took me 3 months to get a refund, so not going to bother. Lucliky I had a voucher from BA from last year's cancelled UFC London trip so that's flights sorted. Making a weekend of it, back on the Sunday.

Just got tickets for Bellator London Fri 1st Oct MVP, presale is open now via Bellator app, I was going to wait & try for tickets for UFC London but it was a right clart on last time, took me 3 months to get a refund, so not going to bother. Lucliky I had a voucher from BA from last year's cancelled UFC London trip so that's flights sorted. Making a weekend of it, back on the Sunday.
I think this week's Bellator card could be really good. Main event and co-main especially. I've just seen Zabits little brother is on the undercard so I'll try to watch him.

Gaetjhe v Chandler co-main eventing Usman v Colby 2 @ 268.. Ooft that's fire.

On the flipside I'm surprised they haven't abandoned 265 altogether, it's the worst card ever with Nunes getting covid, 4 fights on the main card, the main event should be for the title as NGannou flat out refused to fight.
Gaetjhe vs Chandler has the possibility of being a great fight. Was the right fight to make too imo

This week's Bellator main event is class. Pitbull vs Mckee.
What channel shows it?

I used to see all the Bellator stuff but since I switched to Virgin... nothing
Gaetjhe v Chandler co-main eventing Usman v Colby 2 @ 268.. Ooft that's fire.

On the flipside I'm surprised they haven't abandoned 265 altogether, it's the worst card ever with Nunes getting covid, 4 fights on the main card, the main event should be for the title as NGannou flat out refused to fight.
It would appear all is not well in that promotion. Jones, N'gannou, even the cut men are feeling hard done by.

The only bloke making any serious money within UFC auspices is White or his favourite loudmouth.

I'd like to see some inter-promotion fights but I doubt White would stand for that.

Last edited:
What channel shows it?

I used to see all the Bellator stuff but since I switched to Virgin... nothing

It would appear all is not well in that promotion. Jones, N'gannou, even the cut men are feeling hard done by.

The only bloke making any serious money within UFC auspices is White or his favourite loudmouth.

I'd like to see some inter-promotion fights but I doubt White would stand for that.

BBC show the Bellator events now. You could probably just watch it on the iPlayer.

Not their fault Jones isn't as big as a gate as he thinks he is, or NGannou goes back on his work of fighting immediately after winning the belt.

The Stitch left the UFC nearly a decade ago, he ought to be asked how do those lemons taste, although ironically he's done better for himself when he's not a cutman as he appears in nearly every modern day fighting movie.

Not their fault Jones isn't as big as a gate as he thinks he is, or NGannou goes back on his work of fighting immediately after winning the belt.

The Stitch left the UFC nearly a decade ago, he ought to be asked how do those lemons taste, although ironically he's done better for himself when he's not a cutman as he appears in nearly every modern day fighting movie.
Jones N'gannou is the fight.

It looks like White is making a point.

The UFC brand is strong and his pockets are full of money but with loudmouth in plaster there's a lot riding on a handful of 'big' names further down the weight classes.

Back