UFC/MMA Thread - 2020

McGregor likely finished as a legitimate title contender. He obviously cracked the lower leg on that check, if you watch when he clinches with Poirier shortly after he gets easily muscled to the cage, probably because resisting would have been very painful, he also went for the guillotine instead of fighting the take down, again probably because it hurts to use a broken leg. Not really a big karma person but feels like he is getting his.

McGregor likely finished as a legitimate title contender. He obviously cracked the lower leg on that check, if you watch when he clinches with Poirier shortly after he gets easily muscled to the cage, probably because resisting would have been very painful, he also went for the guillotine instead of fighting the take down, again probably because it hurts to use a broken leg. Not really a big karma person but feels like he is getting his.
Yeah, something must of happened in the fight to weaken the area. He didn't even stand back heavy on it. Was broken beforehand. And as far as the Karma goes, I never like seeing anyone get hurt like that, even Conor, but his behaviour was disgusting all weekend and he once again eats humble pie. Personally, I don't think this is an act, more so the nice guy Conor looks more false. This happens to easily and often. I hope he fights again but is treat like any other top ten, certainly not fight for the belt if Dustin has it.

Was never a legitimate title contender anyways imo.

Chandler would pummel him so hard on the ground he'd go through the mat.
Oliviera and Dariush ends the fight anytime they want.
Gaetjhe puts a hole in his head

Not even top 5 never mind title contention

Just want to see him KO’d standing though, like eyes open, stiff limbs KO.

Yeah, something must of happened in the fight to weaken the area. He didn't even stand back heavy on it. Was broken beforehand. And as far as the Karma goes, I never like seeing anyone get hurt like that, even Conor, but his behaviour was disgusting all weekend and he once again eats humble pie. Personally, I don't think this is an act, more so the nice guy Conor looks more false. This happens to easily and often. I hope he fights again but is treat like any other top ten, certainly not fight for the belt if Dustin has it.
Just watched the fight again including all the waffle afterwards

McGregor bad mouthing Poitiers missus as Poirier leaves the ring is outrageous like and should result in a fine or a ban in my book.

Any MMA honour code is just about gone with the UFC 'promotion at any cost' it seems

Just watched the fight again including all the waffle afterwards

McGregor bad mouthing Poitiers missus as Poirier leaves the ring is outrageous like and should result in a fine or a ban in my book.

Any MMA honour code is just about gone with the UFC 'promotion at any cost' it seems

What f***ing honour code like? :D Some waffle on. Happens in the fight game every now again. It's considered low but it's not like reciting something from the bible you must adhere to ffs.

Amir Khan was on the receiving end of the same more recently.. Against Phil Lo Greco and I didn't hear any outrage about that. Just picking and choosing what to dislike.
The sad thing is.. Poirer's wife is actually in Conor's DMs on Instagram so hes not exactly lying either. It's just funny to bring it up cos every bloke would gan off it. "Ya wife's in me DMs" haahah classsss.

Last edited:
What f***ing honour code like? :D Some waffle on. Happens in the fight game every now again. It's considered low but it's not like reciting something from the bible you must adhere to ffs.

Amir Khan was on the receiving end of the same more recently.. Against Phil Lo Greco and I didn't hear any outrage about that. Just picking and choosing what to dislike.
The sad thing is.. Poirer's wife is actually in Conor's DMs on Instagram so hes not exactly lying either. It's just funny to bring it up cos every bloke would gan off it. "Ya wife's in me DMs" haahah classsss.
I'm guessing you've only watched recent UFC.

When MMA first became popular the martial arts respectful side was still very widely followed.

Martial arts is about honour and discipline as many of these arts were developed and practiced by warriors

You still see lots of fighters bowing before entering the ring but the ruthless boxing type promotion is much more prevalent now.

McGregor (and Dana White) are kings of this and this is one of the reasons so many people love to see him a bloodied mess under a rain of punches.

He couldn't even keep his big trap shut after another humbling on Sarada.

When MMA first became popular the martial arts respectful side was still very widely followed.

Martial arts is about honour and discipline as many of these arts were developed and practiced by warriors

You still see lots of fighters bowing before entering the ring but the ruthless boxing type promotion is much more prevalent now.

McGregor (and Dana White) are kings of this and this is one of the reasons so many people love to see him a bloodied mess under a rain of punches.

FFs. more boring waffle on.

Instead of whining about McGregor talking about his wife, how about the wife should put her tits away and don't be messaging other blokes while in a married relationship. End of f***ing story.

Last edited:
Loved seeing that prick getting his face smashed in with elbows. Would be fine with 5 rounds of that. Maybe he could target the jaw next time.
That young lad fighting O'Malley was class and will be really good once he learns to move his head a bit.

There was no message. It looked like she made a request to get in his dms but was rejected. Conor posted a video of it on his phone. Ots on the Sun website.

I’m not sure that’s completely accurate, Phil baroni was known for being a dick. Tito loved to make his mouth go and tank Abbott was a nasty bloke.

Benen watching it for say 15 year now..and even then and before the likes of Ken shamrock we’re pretty Errrr vocal on what they would do to an opponent...it certainly wasn’t every gentlemanly.

Btw loved this one...Tito pissing himself..even better catch of the chair from a young Dana.😎😎

and no need for this filth either

Last edited:
I’m not sure that’s completely accurate, Phil baroni was known for being a dick. Tito loved to make his mouth go and tank Abbott was a nasty bloke.
There has always been arseholes, just like in life. But the majority of martial artists will obey the code of showing respect to your opponent, now it’s became muddied with the hybrid styles we’ve got today so we end up with all the potty mouth speeches

Miesha Tate looked tremendous at the weigh ins. Having a physique like that after two kids can't be easy. I reckon her bumhole would taste lovely.
She's done plenty 'flashing' of that and her front bottom over the years like although I've not seen the results of any taste test

Good fighter but hopelessly outclassed against quality opposition.

Nunes and Rousey both splattered her

Last edited:
She's done plenty 'flashing' of that and her front bottom over the years like although I've not seen the results of any taste test

Good fighter but hopelessly outclassed against quality opposition.

Nunes and Rousey both splattered her
Looking forward to seeing if the time off has benefitted her. Was surprised that it's been 5 years since her last fight like.

Back