UFC/MMA Thread - 2020

Christ your wife is in my DM’s, and called her a hoe. The crowd went silent.

As hard as he tries, the nice guy, the mystic mac. Underneath it all, he’s just a chavvy cûnt.
hasnt won a fight in 5 years.
Does anyone else get the feeling that John Kavanagh and Conor don’t see eye to eye anymore? Kinda like John has just let him do his own thing. They 100% aren’t as close anymore, John was more like a 3rd man in the corner last night looking at that.
either way it’s just a huge, huge fall from grace.

I thought exactly the same ref JK, at first wasn’t even sure he was there in the walkout….deffo goings on in the camp / relationship.

CM is Well past his sell by date unfortunately, there’s a new breed who maybe aren’t going to generate the same revenue as he once did, but would smash him all over despite what he’d have you believe. He’s turned into a parody of himself.

I actually wanted him to win, I find Dustin a bit too cringe in a nicey nicey way, but once he was on the deck, it had a feel of here we go again….time to hang them up for me.

Still creased at ya wife’s in me DMs hahaha. I thought Conor was getting stale but that was an absolute belter

Turned out out of all people Ryan Hall let me down for 350 notes

Still creased at ya wife’s in me DMs hahaha. I thought Conor was getting stale but that was an absolute belter

Turned out out of all people Ryan Hall let me down for 350 notes

that was one of the most bizarre fights I’ve ever seen.

rolling around like a kid who pretends he knows karate then absolutely no defence when he’s getting his face smashed in

not used enough that word

Last edited:
Fuck McGregor or Hall, still can't get owa Peirera's backflip into full mount, f***ing incredible stuff :D :D

Blowing out his arse by the start the 2nd bell.... When you're tired easy and you're as fit as him that's a weight cut issue... 185 could use an exciting fighter like him to brighten the division a bit

Last edited:
McGregor needs to take a long hard look at this defeat.

Nobody wants to go out on a defeat, or worse still, a run of defeats, but he could end up a laughing stock.

All that billy big bollocks coming back to haunt him now.

Will his pride allow him to take on a lower ranking fighter just to get back in the groove...

Here's the main issue with Conor... He ruled the featherweights by fear. Fighting is 45% mental 45% conditioning 5% being able to throw a punch or a kick and 5% heart - Look at the Porteguese newcomer who fought O'Malley, strong mentality kept going forward, unreal conditioning, amazing heart, just didn't have any striking and that's why he badly overachieved.

Brandao shit his pants
Poirer 1 he shit his pants
Holloway shit his pants
Siver shit his pants
Mendes was on 2 weeks notice and Chad was up 2 on the cards anyways
Aldo shit his pants
RDA shit his pants and pulled out quicker than Ron Jeremy
Alvarez shit his pants

Then along comes strong minded fighters in Diaz and Khabib. Conor needed a majority decision on the 2nd attempt to beat Diaz

At this stage 45% of his arsenal is gone.

Cowboy doesn't count as he's on a big big decline

Last edited:

Back