UFC/MMA Thread - 2020

Got nothing against Chandler, just having watched Oliveras whole career play out and have the most exciting style whilst doing it, its hard not to root for him. He's a joy to watch.

I think Oliveira will win by submission. No chance is he keeping it standing for too long with Chandler’s power. It’s an interesting fight though.

Can’t imagine Tony Ferguson will be in UFC much longer having lost 3 of the bounce unless uncle Dana wants to give him one more chance, Bellator or ONE Championship in his future

Wow, what a card, most exciting sport in he world when nights like that come together.

barboza man, delayed ko
kgb lee was class, what an arm bar
who was that kid who went berserka on Pickett, wow
oliveira get the fuck in

and loved seeing that crocodile bollcoks get subbed, he said he was a better grappler and joe and the team were doubting it, few minutes later ‘snap’

just brilaint.

Just caught up on last nights, another good card.

Barboza v Burgos was phenomenal.
Tony needs to hang them up now, he's done at world title level now. Phenomenal career but there's no value in him going on.
Chuffed for Oliveira as well. Don't understand why Chandler didn't stand it up in the first, he could have won if he'd kept it on the feet.

So happy for Do Bronx. A real martial artist as a champ in the glamour division. No trash talk and bullshit, doesn't even need to learn English to appease the fans. All hardwork and heart. Absolutely brilliant. What a talent. What a left hand. So technically sound. As I said before the fight, hes a joy to watch and a real win for real mma fans. Gerrin!

So happy for Do Bronx. A real martial artist as a champ in the glamour division. No trash talk and bullshit, doesn't even need to learn English to appease the fans. All hardwork and heart. Absolutely brilliant. What a talent. What a left hand. So technically sound. As I said before the fight, hes a joy to watch and a real win for real mma fans. Gerrin!
He’s class. Love to see him fuck Connor up, Although Dustin gives him a fight like.

He’s class. Love to see him fuck Connor up, Although Dustin gives him a fight like.
See how motivated Dustin is after he's made all this money. Could be a perfect opportunity for Charles to beat some big names. I agree though, love to see him stop Conor. Just buzzing someone deserving has got the belt. Should of been Tony years ago.
Shout out to Jacare by the way. Pretty much laugh off an horrific broken arm haha

Last edited:
2 judges gave Chandler 10-8 for the 1st round.
He's gonna even more sick to death now.

Personally I don't think it was a 10-8 round. A 10-8 round is where someone dominates for the a good 4-5 minutes of the round.

Last edited:

Back