UFC/MMA Thread - 2020

Different animal now, always comes in right at the weight limit in the last few years whereas he was 235-240 in the UFC, his wrestling is a different class now too, he would do well against most of the UFC HWs outside the top-5 I reckon.

Aye I saw him in town once in his UFC days and was surprised that he wasn't bigger. I'd like to see him back in the UFC but I assume he is making better money at KSW than the UFC would offer him.

Aye I saw him in town once in his UFC days and was surprised that he wasn't bigger. I'd like to see him back in the UFC but I assume he is making better money at KSW than the UFC would offer him.

If he keeps winning I wouldn’t be surprised if they gave him a big offer, on an 8 fight winning streak and quite a few of the big name HWs seem to be on the way out.

Wouldn't be fair on the ones that don't want to take them. Atleast loads are getting caught now even though its impossible to catch everyone.

True, aye they are good at hiding it like I think its daft how the ones who abused roids are allowed to take the HGH to get themselves into the allowed range.

Some acting on that DQ was a canny fight as well she was throwing the lass all over too. That one spike right on her head.

Must have been on her head for couple seconds against cage upside down :lol:

Reminded me of Koscheck

Back