UFC/MMA Thread - 2020

Last edited:
I've heard he runs his own show nowadays when it comes to training camps, that's pretty much obvious already how he took a few Boxing kids from Crumlin to his base in Portugal. I don't even know why he needs the kids when he's got Lobov who's an animal in the striking game who's also a Southpaw and you got Johnny Walker recently joining the camp but when it comes to tactical instruction someone needs to be held responsible - Surely he's not daft enough to ignore the coach pre-fight talk?!

What would a pre fight talk do when you've been doing whatever you want for the past 3 months in camp? Nothing I'd imagine

Kavanagh is probably just the bjj coach and sorting out training locations etc

Aye, it’s part of the three title fights on UFC 259, with Yan v Sterling. Be some card that like, Nunes will do her within two rounds I reckon.
Aye I like Anderson but suspect the same. Just been looking through the upcoming cards and there are plenty I'm looking forward to.

Edgar Vs Sandhangen
Dariush vs Ferreira
Arlovski Vs Aspinall
Reyes Vs Prochazka
Edwards Vs Chimaev

Last edited:
Then a few weeks later 2 title fights

Miocic vs Nganou

Volkanovski vs Ortega

🔥 🔥 🔥

Cant wait for the Miocic v Nganou fight.

Wonder if he will win this time hes a proper beast like. Both of them are its mad how much the sport has evolved.

Used to have Tim Sylvia as the UFC HW Champ.

A prime version of him would get demolished by the majority of HW roster.

Wonder if he will win this time hes a proper beast like. Both of them are its mad how much the sport has evolved.

Used to have Tim Sylvia as the UFC HW Champ.

A prime version of him would get demolished by the majority of HW roster.
Nganou’s frame is insane it’s fascinating watching him fight

Aye I like Anderson but suspect the same. Just been looking through the upcoming cards and there are plenty I'm looking forward to.

Edgar Vs Sandhangen
Dariush vs Ferreira
Arlovski Vs Aspinall
Reyes Vs Prochazka
Edwards Vs Chimaev
Anderson reminds me of that Brit fighter, can't remember his name, Big Slow was his nickname. Lanky and awkward and as fast as a glacier. Nunes will kill her haha

If you want to see how much 1 person has progressed and how the sport is evolved, Amanda Nunes is probably the person.

She once upon a time got KO'd by Cat Zigano, since then she's KO'd Cyborb, Rousey and Holm in 1, submitted Tate in 1 and done the double over Shevchenko and not one person is remotely close to her, it's actually mad how far she's gone.

Back