UFC/MMA Thread - 2013

That's daft, it should be Till v Gastelum.

Johnny Walker back on that card too v Corey Anderson. Think if Walker wins that then he'll get Jones next.
Yeah, he probably will but I still think he’s a few fights away from Jones yet. Jones has pretty much cleared that division out, I can see him going up to HW to fight Stipe.

Yeah, he probably will but I still think he’s a few fights away from Jones yet. Jones has pretty much cleared that division out, I can see him going up to HW to fight Stipe.
Possibly. I think he tortures Stipe though, he's too quick (I'm a big fan of Stipe). I think Santos showed how you can work Jones a bit with the threat of being explosive and Walker has that in spades. If Jones won't move to HW I don't see who else can challenge him at LHW. Blachowicz wouldn't, and that's if he beats Jacare next.

Jokei84

Midfield
Possibly. I think he tortures Stipe though, he's too quick (I'm a big fan of Stipe). I think Santos showed how you can work Jones a bit with the threat of being explosive and Walker has that in spades. If Jones won't move to HW I don't see who else can challenge him at LHW. Blachowicz wouldn't, and that's if he beats Jacare next.
Just waiting on borrachinha to take the mw belt and then try to move up, surely he can't keep making 185 for much longer