UFC/MMA Thread - 2013

Discussion in 'SMB' started by West Ryder, May 24, 2013.

1. vote quimby

vote quimby Striker

Can you imagine man, no matter what you do, Jon Jones just wants to fight you again and again. Of all the people to have a rivalry with.... Jon fucking Jones.

RossTheNinja and CheersMarra84 like this.
  2. Canny bellator cards this weekend. These gonna be on channel 5 or peppa pig instead ?

3. coyneeee

coyneeee Winger

Khabib threatening to walk away from UFC because of Tukhugov getting kicked out of UFC for the punch from behind.

Conor did throw first fists mind at someone else but Tukhugov's intentions were there regardless of outcome, admitted by himself. Khabib got more to lose here.

vote quimby likes this.
  4. Fuck him, get Ferguson v lee for the title.....

Ps connor didn’t help but I do believe Khabib with a flying foot stomp on Connors bJJ coach was slightly inflammatory.....a tad provocative.

5. coyneeee

coyneeee Winger

Even Kavanagh wasn't that arsed about it!

I reckon Tukhugov had every intention, regardless if Khabib won or lost to jump in that octagon, as he cited an Instagram post from Conor directed at him as justification for it. I'm not sure why Khabib is defending him when there's a full on confession from him.

It's like he thinks people will be arsed if he goes. As you said Ferguson vs Lee, no loss there :D

Motor City Cobra likes this.
  6. daveydavey

daveydavey Striker

Love that statement from Khabib

vote quimby likes this.
  7. Paul Daley is watching with interest .

8. vote quimby

vote quimby Striker

Just read it there. Bloody hell he's pissed. Cueballs gonna get poisoned...

9. itscoldinhere

itscoldinhere Winger

The worst rival to have especially when he beats you time and again.feel a bit sorry for cormior at times like

vote quimby likes this.
  10. Looking like 2.4 million buys for connor v Khabib....generating a couple of hundred million dollars, with gates etc quarter of a billion.:):)

As a comparison woodley v till done 130k pov buys....and woodley wonders why Dana can’t eb arsed with him.:)

Bus v Jones. Ow headlines the dec 29th card, get in....

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    itscoldinhere and vote quimby like this.
  11. CheersMarra84

CheersMarra84 Winger

Fucking hell, has Dana signed that Bus Conor smashed up like? That'll be a hard fight for Jones.

12. coyneeee

coyneeee Winger

NSAC to conclude their investigations on 24th October. Both fighters "suspended" until then. They've noted Conor's punch hasn't gone unnoticed either.

13. Dagzd1973

Dagzd1973 Midfield

There were rumours that he'd retire, Brendan Shaub mentioned it on JRE the week before the fight. His source was one of Khabib's coaches iirc.

Fucknars what's garn on.

14. coyneeee

coyneeee Winger

Eddie Alvarez joining ONE Championship.

I like him, a good dude but he really fucked up taking the McGregor fight on his old contract, headlining one of the most watched UFC's ever and didn't even ask for a payrise, had a mare there!

vote quimby and PTR like this.
  15. Shame. Some decent fights like.

But the division is stacked so you won’t even notice he’s gone .

And his heeds weird anarl

vote quimby and coyneeee like this.
  16. Really hope he can go there and make some decent money, absolute legend of the game and proper warrior. Pity everyone is going to remember him for getting smashed by Conor.

Khabib really doesn’t give a fuck does he, if he makes close to 20/30 million from his last bout then he may well retire.....strange when he was banging on about his legacy etc. Needs to fight Tony next.

vote quimby likes this.
  17. Chael getting rag dolled my fedor man....
    And what the fuck was that forward roll when he had fedors back. :)

itscoldinhere and vote quimby like this.
  18. coyneeee

coyneeee Winger

50 cent offering to sponsor Khabib to fight in Bellator for the same 2million NSAC are withholding. Never knew 50 cent had business shares in Bellator til I read this!

Meanwhile, Khabib is taking it too far with the threats now with his claims he's joining WWE :D :D

19. vote quimby

vote quimby Striker

Until the UFC release him from his contract, he's doing absolutely nothing with anybody.

I know :lol::lol:

20. coyneeee

coyneeee Winger

He's offering out Mayweather now.

Don't get me wrong he's right to milk all he can but he's coming across a bit desperate :D