UFC/MMA Thread - 2013

Discussion in 'SMB' started by West Ryder, May 24, 2013.

1. SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes Midfield

I' not a big Nunes fan but I'd love to see her catch cyborg and knock her the fuck out.

I know Lombards punch was way after the bell. But fuck me he almost took his head off.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  2. vote quimby

vote quimby Striker

It was class :lol:. Dolloway is awful but he was acting his arse off. Must of stung a bit but he went on fucking stupid :lol:

3. SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes Midfield

Joe Rogan reckons he let his guard down because he heard the bell. I don't think he did. If that was 3 seconds earlier he would of been legitimately knocked out. Lombard didn' give a fuck either :lol::lol:

vote quimby likes this.
  4. vote quimby

vote quimby Striker

It was the right decision to disqualify him but Dolloway played on it and it worked. He was embarrassing going out on that stretcher. Feel for Lombard cos he was doing a combo that would of won him the fight had it been 3 seconds sooner.

SnakeEyes likes this.
  5. SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes Midfield

Yeah deffo the correct decision. I just meant I don't think Dolloway would of defended it the way Rogan implied.

vote quimby likes this.
  6. Freak show fight on bamma was canny last night

Alcoholic_Author likes this.
  7. Cage Warriors 145 Champ Nad Narimani (10-2) gets a late replacement fight against Haqperast at UFC London at 155.

8. kamaras-tash

kamaras-tash Winger

Yoel Romero has been on JRE, watching it at the minute and it's really good so far

davoak, CheersMarra84 and vote quimby like this.
  9. davoak

davoak Striker

I got that iptv been sat watching all sorts on fox. Cain valesquez Vs junior dos Santos on now, easy to forget how good some fights were. My lass is sick as fuck if it's not football it's UFC if it's not that it's boxing when the cricket starts she's totally screwed :lol:

vote quimby likes this.
  10. CheersMarra84

CheersMarra84 Winger

Whittaker v Romero 2 at UFC 225

vote quimby likes this.
  11. safcsafc

safcsafc Midfield

Never won since 2015 and last 3 fights finished in the first round.

Should be another win for chalmers.

12. It’s the right fight. Ash was a good prospect at one point but seems to have fell out of love with MMA. No doubt he’ll train correctly for this, if Chalmers wins he gets a good win over a 10 fight veteran, this is not an easy fight.

13. CheersMarra84

CheersMarra84 Winger

Apparently there’s going to be be an announcement today at the UFC London press conference about a big UFC event in the UK in May. My bet would be Rockhold v Bisping and Till v Wonderboy.

14. Splurt

15. kamaras-tash

kamaras-tash Winger

Liverpool announced for May 27th with Till on the card, Till was calling out Wonderboy but it's not signed yet

16. vote quimby

vote quimby Striker

Hope Bisping tells Rockhold to fuck off

17. CheersMarra84

CheersMarra84 Winger

Darren Till the headline fight. Rumours Rockhold v Bisping is still being made. I hope it comes off and Bisping banjos him!

18. So Liverpool. And no main fights confirmed.:mad:

And wonder biy camp and bisping camp having no interest, in fact zero interest .:?:

19. vote quimby

vote quimby Striker

Wha?