1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UFC/MMA Thread - 2013

Discussion in 'SMB' started by West Ryder, May 24, 2013.

1. Idlewild Mackem

Idlewild Mackem Striker

Stipe's my favourite HW, I was being facetious to be honest. I think he can actually beat Ngannou but it's definitely not going the distance.

vote quimby likes this.
  2. CheersMarra84

CheersMarra84 Winger

I knew you were joking :lol: I wasn’t having a dig at you there mate, I meant people everywhere seem to be writing him off.

Whittaker v Rockhold at UFC 221 for the MW Title - 11 Feb 17. That’s one fight I’ll be staying up for.

davoak likes this.
  3. davoak

davoak Striker

Rockhold can stop bitching now! It should be a cracking fight.

CheersMarra84 likes this.
  4. Idlewild Mackem

Idlewild Mackem Striker

I hope he gets his smarmy fuck knocked in.

CheersMarra84, vote quimby and davoak like this.
  5. davoak

davoak Striker

Same here mate great fighter but moans more than @Daffy :lol:

6. itscoldinhere

itscoldinhere Midfield

Rockhold loves to winge like hopefully he will get the smug expression wiped off his fyace

davoak likes this.
  7. vote quimby

vote quimby Striker

GSP has fucking irritated me with this one fight then vacate bullshit.

Idlewild Mackem and kamaras-tash like this.
  8. itscoldinhere

itscoldinhere Midfield

He saw a perceived easy victory over bisping which turned out correct and cashed in .i agree it’s wrong like .he is also undersized to face rockhold Whittaker ect.
    UFC isn’t a sport with valid rankings anymore it’s gone wwe in my opinion.which is a shame for the talented fighters who just don’t have shitalk in them.
    Martial arts have always been about respect but that’s now being eroded away with this thirst for shitalk which is a shame imo
    And didn’t gsp promise he would defend it if he won?he has had Dana reet ower with this vacate without defending bollocks

9. CheersMarra84

CheersMarra84 Winger

He's got 'Colitis' hasn't he? That was his reason for giving the title up. The thing is, Woodley isn't a push over either if he drops down to Welterweight again, so I don't know where he goes from here?

10. BigPete

BigPete Winger

McGregor should take notice at least GSP isn't going to hold onto it yet not defend it.

11. vote quimby

vote quimby Striker

Totally this. I agree, Conor irritates me even more:lol:. Just with GSP, he had no intention of fighting again there so shouldn't of gave him that fight. Bisping should of lost his belt to someone more deserving. Now if Whitaker, God forbid loses his belt to Rockhold people are gonna say he was never the real champ anyway. It's been handed to him.
    Conor can just do one for me.

12. kamaras-tash

kamaras-tash Winger

Fuck GSP the arsehole, hope he gets knocked clean out in his next fight

13. vote quimby

vote quimby Striker

He won't fight again.

14. kamaras-tash

kamaras-tash Winger

So his little return was pointless then the puff, they should give Bisping his belt back ;)

vote quimby likes this.
  15. davoak

davoak Striker

Give him the belt just to piss the rest off be great :lol:

vote quimby likes this.
  16. Daffy

Daffy Striker

:mad:

Idlewild Mackem and davoak like this.
  17. SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes Central Defender

The whole ufc is fucked atm. There' champions not defending titles and these intrim titles are a joke too. Far too many. You end up with 2 blokes claiming to be champion. Then not facing each other. It' a load of shite imo.

davoak likes this.
  18. Daffy

Daffy Striker

Here ya gannin up the ox for @Barboza dh9 50th birthda bash the morra

19. Barboza dh9

Barboza dh9 Winger

Its not till next week , im still 49

20. davoak

davoak Striker

Aye mate what time ya out? Fancy a few in craghead