U23’s away to Stoke City

Pretty scary to be fair... keep hearing " get the kids in " there aren't any to come in..
Don't like people losing their jobs but there is something badly wrong with how the young uns are being run .
Said it so many times i have watched loads of academygames at all ages ,so poor. Ihavnt seen one kid who has impressed me at all

Nope P 12 W 0 D 1 L 11
For 7 Against 33

Not bad .

People said we should have a solid identity throughout the club so that the kids can slot effortlessly into the first team. Just getting them conditioned to losing every week so it won’t be a shock when they have to take on footballing giants like Gillingham and Burton Albion

Haven't lots of age groups won trophies? Up to say 15.
Yep they have but still havnt seen anything to get excited about.Having said that i managed youth teams 10/12 years ago against M Maddison and didnt rate him.Then stood at pboro and watched him destroy us,good job id had a gutfull at charters and phoenix ,so time for some hopefully

any idea how he played?

in my opinion he should start against blackpool on saturday, we should build the team around him
That's a great plan. Well done. I have not found anything written about his performance, but I do gather that it was like the Alamo in the first half and that the defence kept it to the one goal. So, yes, give us some Joy and get him in.

Comment on the "banter" pages

"iOur "fans" slagging a triallist off man 🙄 Any players coming here have no chance as our so called experts have written him off despite knowing fuck all about him."

:lol:

Back