U2 Joshua Tree 30th Anniversary Tour

Cheers will have to get my skates on. Durham / tees does flights as well might look there

Didnt realise there were flights from Tees Valley. Bollox. Althugh saying that it just adds on further travel time and parking costs etc. Went for 2nd flight of the day from Ncl so get plenty of time in the Dam on the Friday.

Booked up for Dublin yesterday.

Booked pretty much the cheapest actual hotel (there's loads of hostels) on booking.com and it was £430 for two people for two nights, so canny pricey.

The flights were only £75 each though.

Other side of the coin, Travelodge at Liverpool Street was only £41 each for a night for the Twickenham one.

Well I'm going home tonight to play with my testicles because when Mrs B1gals finds out how much I spent this morning on Twickenham tickets I've got a sneaking suspicion I won't be able to play with them tomorrow night.:lol:

Didnt realise there were flights from Tees Valley. Bollox. Althugh saying that it just adds on further travel time and parking costs etc. Went for 2nd flight of the day from Ncl so get plenty of time in the Dam on the Friday.
white man also on this flight out but on the late free flight home on the monday ;)

Well I'm going home tonight to play with my testicles because when Mrs B1gals finds out how much I spent this morning on Twickenham tickets I've got a sneaking suspicion I won't be able to play with them tomorrow night.:lol:
Spent over 400 quid today on a ticket, flights and hotel for Amsterdam. It will be worth it.

Reading Edge interview in Rolling Stone mag, it looks like we might get to hear some rarities including Acrobat :cool::cool:

Read that the other day and he did hint at some rarer stuff. Fingers crossed.

Ended up grabbing tickets for Dublin as well. Got no digs to kip in mind :)

Read that the other day and he did hint at some rarer stuff. Fingers crossed.

Ended up grabbing tickets for Dublin as well. Got no digs to kip in mind :)
I can't find it now but a couple of days ago I read an interview with Dave Fallon where he claimed that not only was 'Songs Of Experience' finished but they've also finished another unnamed album.

Lad at work paid to join the fan club inTuesday (£40 or £50 - cannot remember what he said) to get access to the pre-sale. Didn't try to buy tickets until Friday and all the standing tickets had gone and most of the seating :lol:

He is trying to get a refund now :lol:

Back