U2 Joshua Tree 30th Anniversary Tour

Went to the Wembley gig and Murryfield 30 years ago, best concerts I have ever been too, shame they went shite after that album.

Went to the Wembley gig and Murryfield 30 years ago, best concerts I have ever been too, shame they went shite after that album.

Or possibly you werent prepared to open your mind and accept a change in sound and direction? Just a thought.

Got my tickets for Amsterdam , couldn't get standing like but will still be quality.
Weekend in Amsterdam as well , would be class even without the concert.

Aye. The missus has only ever been into Amsterdam during the day when we've had the kids with us - thought it be a good time to open her eyes to the real Amsterdam!! ha ha. Should be quality.
Flights all booked up as well, and have reserved a hotel through last minute secret deals that I can cancel so I will be keeping my eyes out for decent deals in the coming months as its not a cheap place to get your head down for the night!!

Aye. The missus has only ever been into Amsterdam during the day when we've had the kids with us - thought it be a good time to open her eyes to the real Amsterdam!! ha ha. Should be quality.
Flights all booked up as well, and have reserved a hotel through last minute secret deals that I can cancel so I will be keeping my eyes out for decent deals in the coming months as its not a cheap place to get your head down for the night!!
Are u going on Friday and if so how much are the flights.

Back