U2 Joshua Tree 30th Anniversary Tour

Seen the original tour at Murrayfield.The Pogues and The Mission were supporting.Was canny.

Pretenders, Mission and The Fall at Leeds

Unforgettable Fire was last last purchase and interest really.That trabant/berlin album was canny

With hindsight I was losing interest by UF. I did buy Joshua Tree but that was that for me.

Still love their pre UF output like, had Boy on the other day.

Pretenders, Mission and The Fall at Leeds

With hindsight I was losing interest by UF. I did buy Joshua Tree but that was that for me.

Still love their pre UF output like, had Boy on the other day.
Had a cracking old video of Slf and U2 playing some bar/club in Ireland,U2 def had something going on back then

Do a quick search of hotels for the Dublin dates..... Might put you off a bit!!

Don't fancy Twickenham myself. Shit location & curfew. Might do Amsterdam.

Am in Dublin next month. Twickenham is class, was in hospitality for the NFL in October, better than Wembley for me as a stadium to watch sport in.

I'm scared for life because of the Joshua Tree. Went in to Durham to buy it when I was a young un, couldn't wait to get back and listen to it.

Only problem was when I was walking up the stairs to my bedroom my Mam and dad's bedroom door was open and they were going at it like hammer and tongs. f***ing horrible sight. Still sends shudders down my spine now!
How is your little brother / sister ??

I'm scared for life because of the Joshua Tree. Went in to Durham to buy it when I was a young un, couldn't wait to get back and listen to it.

Only problem was when I was walking up the stairs to my bedroom my Mam and dad's bedroom door was open and they were going at it like hammer and tongs. f***ing horrible sight. Still sends shudders down my spine now!
Bet you disappeared sharpish.

Back