Tyson Fury

That worked out well :)

That was the kicker really. Fury got the cash, took the belt and retired as undefeated heavyweight champion of the world.

I watched the fight and I don't think Wlad laid a glove on fury the whole match.
He just hugged, grabbed, danced and jabbed. Any decent connection would have had Fury flat out.

It was a similar story with the Wlad Haye fight. Wlad got made more money the longer the fight went on the from the ad breaks between
the rounds. If he knocked Haye out in 20 seconds, he'd loose a fortune, so he jabbed, ducked and weaved for 11 rounds without causing Haye
any real issues at all.

That was the kicker really. Fury got the cash, took the belt and retired as undefeated heavyweight champion of the world.

I watched the fight and I don't think Wlad laid a glove on fury the whole match.
He just hugged, grabbed, danced and jabbed. Any decent connection would have had Fury flat out.

It was a similar story with the Wlad Haye fight. Wlad got made more money the longer the fight went on the from the ad breaks between
the rounds. If he knocked Haye out in 20 seconds, he'd loose a fortune, so he jabbed, ducked and weaved for 11 rounds without causing Haye
any real issues at all.
aye im sure he was thinking of the revenue from ad breaks in between rounds :)

He beat haye comfortably and was best by fury comfortably. The bloke is worth a fortune and doesn't need to be worrying about income revenues from making a fight last longer than it needs to.

Last edited:

any real issues at all.

Completely outboxed and outclassed him.

Don't care if you don't like Fury or you rate Joshua highly, people make massive dicks of themselves when they dismiss what happened that night.

The fat cunt needs to lose about 15 stone, that's a bigger concern.

Saw a picture of him the other day next to David Price, and Price looked emaciated in comparison.

Joshua would DESTROY Fury.

The Fury / Wlad fight was a fix. I think the idea was that Wlad threw the fight, lost on points and they all collect triple money for the rematch.
Those brothers have more money than they know what to do with. Really doesn't make sense that he'd pick Fury to do such a thing with, when there were so many others before.

You'd have to be a moron to actually believe that.

And why not this..
That happened early in Fury's career
What's Wlad's excuse for doing it late in his:

free to fight again , accepted a backdated doping ban along with cousin Hughie , I reckon the gypsy king will school AJ in the near future
That's exactly what I predicted would happen. Guilty of accidental doping - strike against name - ban time served - everyone moves on.

Last edited:

any real issues at all.

Aye, Wlad is renowned for his early knockouts and could've just sparked Haye and Fury had he not wanted extra ad revenue...

Fury is a great lad.
He gets some shit and to some degree deserves it with some of his comments he’s made but he is brilliant with everyone who meets him, never says no to a photo and is a top lad.

Joshua within 5 for me like. Think Fury is a great fighter but I dont think he could keep Joshua away for 12 rounds.

Accepted he was on roids then. Cheating prick, glad to have him back mind.
Yeah this seems to have been white washed like ukad have backed down coz they couldn't afford the threat of legal action....also if hughie fury was found with the same substance in his blood then why wasn't he banned?

Back