Typically London-centric BBC

I like the distillery with grass on the roof and also the new visitor centre at the Yorkshire sculpture park, hope this helps.

Maybe because it's the one most people will recognise and are more likely to click on the link? If they mentioned a street in Norwich, would anyone bother?
There are many examples of London bias, this isn't one of them.
Whatever happened to the BBC's ethos of "inform, educate and entertain" ?
Maybe should be replaced with 'Dumb down and make sure all of your politically correct boxes are ticked'

The BBC should be put out of its misery as soon as possible, just look at the BBC executives responses to commons select committee yesterday.........They have even changed (relaxed) the rules on what presenters say on twitter (Lineker last year etc) but the rule were not relaxed for journalists however.

I had some guests staying last year,took them into the city,one of the first places they wanted to see was London bridge,a few kids in India upon hearing I lived in London sang a few words of London bridge,it’s well known.

I had some guests staying last year,took them into the city,one of the first places they wanted to see was London bridge,a few kids in India upon hearing I lived in London sang a few words of London bridge,it’s well known.
Are they mixing up Tower Bridge with the old London Bridge from the song?

Today's London Bridge isn’t very interesting at all.

Are they mixing up Tower Bridge with the old London Bridge from the song?

Today's London Bridge isn’t very interesting at all.
I also took them to tower bridge mate,they didn’t like walking over the glass floor,freaked the husband out,your right however,tower bridge is far more interesting than London bridge.

Back