Type in google...

Any random 3digit number then "new cases" after.

Read the articles for corresponding numbers. Strange to say the least.

I tried this the other day and ruled out any nonsense due to the world wide chances of cases but I notice you say read the articles, I didn't at that point, could you give me a number to check and I'll check the articles.

I'm on stolenhistories.com if you wanna join me. PM
I'm reading between the lines, he hasn't got back but I think it's going to transpire there are lots of bought/paid spam entries, not quite sure.

It's a big psyops mate. From top to bottom.

You know it's all bullshit. Why hasn't any alternative narrative been allowed?

I thought we lived in a democracy? Having a f***ing laugh mate. North korea more like.

Last edited:

I thought we lived in a democracy? Having a f***ing laugh mate. North korea more like.

I did have suspicions early on when the Chinese infected were filmed getting carted off etc, this stuff just does not get out from China and if you look closely multiple 'authorised people' filming at different angles , narrative then set followed by some scene of 100's running off to an airport or such like. Crackers.

Are you trying to claim Covid is bullshit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's almost as if there is a global pandemic and each country is subdivided into various administrative areas for which statistics are published and every local, regional and national news outlet is reporting these figures.

It obviously can't be that, and there is clearly a huge programme of globally coordinated misinformation, but you could be forgiven for thinking that was the case.

Back