Tynemouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belated Xmas night out with people from work. Any good? Only ever had a drive through during the day. Oh, and what's the best way to get there and back from Penshaw?

class night out mainly for the older crowd, metro to tynemouth station then a 3 min walk to the boozers. Always loads of taxis available and there is a sort of nightclub in the old church(sootys disco). All the pubs are canny and normally no wankers about...enjoy mate

class night out mainly for the older crowd, metro to tynemouth station then a 3 min walk to the boozers. Always loads of taxis available and there is a sort of nightclub in the old church(sootys disco). All the pubs are canny and normally no wankers about...enjoy mate

Heard it's canny for the older crowd. Starting about 4pm in a place called the priory?

Get over there quite often on a saturday night its good and not full of toon army wankers.

Shields Ferry and taxi's

Thursday through to sundays are decent. Much better than it was a few years ago.

May be quiet over next few weeks tho.

Note. Latest ar is 1pm.

Only take away is sub way which closes 9/10pm and a Chinese takeaway that is near boots.

Avoid black cabs outside bars. Dam xpensive.

Start at Cumberland arms, then priory, Hugos, Turks head.

Cross over then hit the salutation (cheap drink) barca, Lola jeans then aspire and if your feeling brave Sam jacks.

Thursday through to sundays are decent. Much better than it was a few years ago.

May be quiet over next few weeks tho.

Note. Latest ar is 1pm.

Only take away is sub way which closes 9/10pm and a Chinese takeaway that is near boots.

Avoid black cabs outside bars. Dam xpensive.

Start at Cumberland arms, then priory, Hugos, Turks head.

Cross over then hit the salutation (cheap drink) barca, Lola jeans then aspire and if your feeling brave Sam jacks.

what about marshalls chippy like? & you can get pizza to take out from the italians, the hacks that are outside the bars are on hack rates set by the council, north tyneside is still cheaper than south

Did you go to Preston High with Mickey Collins, Steve Cox etc, cos if you did I f***ing know you! :eek:

na mate, i was a linka lad, born in knotts flats , went to priory school opp the chinese you were on about, drank in tynemouth all my life ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back