Tynemouth Food Festival.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ayesane

Lots of colour, loads of eccentric losers, loads of people.. and most importantly: loads of fine locally produced foods.

Went down for a bite today and took the camera, got some decent snaps for the home album, and ate some decent bait.

It's on tomorrow as well, get your selves along for free bait, kids activities and tog opportunities.

Kids cooking classes:

Logon or register to see this image

The biggest paella, looked lush did not have any though.

Kippers on the BBQ

The Indian stall was the most popular, put on a real show aswell.

Bugger, just been that way on but didn't know anything about it. I really wonder if our Council even advertises stuff like this. I work there and still didn't know it was on :evil:

Steeeeed said:
Bugger, just been that way on but didn't know anything about it. I really wonder if our Council even advertises stuff like this. I work there and still didn't know it was on :evil:

On again the morra marra. Might be tight for time like, forgot about the match.

was going to try and get there, but didn't get time in the end. I'm usually all over events like this - the one in Alnwick is a good one too.

Anyway, this one is a new one for this year - going to go along I think

http://www.chillifest-ne.co.uk/

:cool:

Iain Hesford's Bait Box said:
was going to try and get there, but didn't get time in the end. I'm usually all over events like this - the one in Alnwick is a good one too.

Anyway, this one is a new one for this year - going to go along I think

http://www.chillifest-ne.co.uk/

:cool:

There was a chilli tent there today, you into your bait like dave? It was a total food fest like, bait all over. Free plonk aswell at one stall. Must have eaten a block of cheese in samples :lol:

There was a chilli tent there today, you into your bait like dave? It was a total food fest like, bait all over. Free plonk aswell at one stall. Must have eaten a block of cheese in samples :lol:

:-D oh aye. These food festivals are class. Got to support these small, local producers - their stuff is a hundred times better.

went again this morning. Today seems to be about sweet stuff, wasn't as busy which was handy, as no queueing for free bait.

Bought me and wor lass tickets for chilli fest also.

Last edited by a moderator:
AB22 Easy Tiger said:
Some decent shots there Ayesane, what aperture and what lens?

F/2.8 tamron 28-75. Outstanding lens.

The cakes are mainly 70+mm, closest focus distance. All wide open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back