Tyne & Wear Metro

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has got to be one of the worst public transport systems in the developed world?

Major delays again today, due to another failed train. This has been the case pretty much every day the past 2 weeks:neutral:

This has got to be one of the worst public transport systems in the developed world?

Major delays again today, due to another failed train. This has been the case pretty much every day the past 2 weeks:neutral:

can you not claim back on the passengers charter or whatever its called? or is that just the trains?

It still surprises me that they bothered to extend it to Sunderland

C*NT'S !!!

A bit of exaggeration

I'd rather use the metro that get a rickshaw if travelling from, say ,Monument to the Airport.

It's a common problem all over the country when it comes to hot weather. If the railway system was built to withstand these temperatures it would cost four times as much.

can you not claim back on the passengers charter or whatever its called? or is that just the trains?

You can claim back if you're delayed by more than 15 minutes, although its barely worth the task for a couple of quid at most. That's their only line if you ever complain about the service aswell. :mad:

Shit happens.

I used it pretty much everyday the four years I was at uni. Aye, I didn't particularly like it but it got the job done and for the most part was pretty reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back