Tyne Valley Branch still up and running?

The Marra Doner

Subs Bench
I've tried emailing the contact that is listed on the SAFC supporters branch web page but unfortunately it bounced straight back. Does anyone happen to have an up-to-date contact/know if the branch still operates?

Thanks for your help.

I used to be a member but not been involved for many years now. It went a bit downhill when the lad (Wayne) who used to do most of the organising left to move down south for work. It was never the same after that. I don't know if its still active. I still see the odd member at games now and again.

I used to be a member but not been involved for many years now. It went a bit downhill when the lad (Wayne) who used to do most of the organising left to move down south for work. It was never the same after that. I don't know if its still active. I still see the odd member at games now and again.

That's a shame. I'm based in Ryton and it would be great to meet a few MLFs from around the area who travel to games. I do spot a couple out in the wild from time to time.

Thanks for the info mate, I appreciate it.

Last edited:
We still exist in name only really. There's about 14 of us who travel regularly, I'm the ticket master as such and was looking last summer with Chris Waters help to set it up properly again with meetings and electing posts, unfortunately my health took a turn for the worse in August but im recovering now and will be looking to set it up again properly in coming months

We still exist in name only really. There's about 14 of us who travel regularly, I'm the ticket master as such and was looking last summer with Chris Waters help to set it up properly again with meetings and electing posts, unfortunately my health took a turn for the worse in August but im recovering now and will be looking to set it up again properly in coming months
Thanks for the reply mate. Sorry to hear about your health and hope you're on the up now!

Would love to get involved if you need a hand setting up đź‘Ť

Back